How You Spent Your Jan. 1st

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SAO4LiF3, Jan 1, 2015.

1. KingDelta's (Formerly known as CoS_Delta) PvP IRL thread?

2. You guys have no taste, Black Butler is where it's at!!!

3. Slept, ate, watched movie at cinema with my brother, and playing KAW.

4. Being poorly 

5. not gonna lie - touching myself to poorly drawn little boys in cute dresses.

6. On the toilet puking like an animal

7. Robbed a bank

8. BOKU NO PICO << ITS DA BOMB!! 

9. this man knows what he's talking about. you have excellent tastes my friend.

10. thats sick. people like you are what brings the entire human race down. you have some kind of mental problem if you think that's ok. eventually the FBI will catch you and lock you away for the rest of your life you sick perverted psycho.

11. feeling a little distressed there mate? Jimmies a bit rustled perhaps?

12. I sat in a corner and thought about life.

13. Oh the internet

14. yeah I am distressed. distressed that people like you actually exist and that they are part of the kaw community. what you are doing is not only wrong but is also illegal. you will get arrested and you will go to prison, and I will report you to ATA and make sure than you are banned from ever joining this community again.

15. Shadow.. damn it.. he was being sarcastic. 

16. Well, the start on Jan 1st was at a game party.
    I got home at 1:35 am. Went to bed until 9:00 am. Was mostly lazy. I (stupidly) played a horror game, and it is currently 4:11 am on Jan 2nd. I'm unable to sleep.

17. He was joking shadow.

18. I know you're trying to be funny, but drawing pictures of boys dressed in girls clothing and then jerking off to it is 100% legal.

19. lmao swod 

20. Could you share these drawings for.. research purposes?