How to Track a Target for Stripping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Maybe in your next flawless bb code, meticulously spelled, devoid of run on sentence, satire filled forum threads you can teach us the value of BFA and benefits of plunder cap.

2. Prince - Please keep this thread on topic.



3. How many allies would you keep if there were 300 people after you?

I'm not giving them an inch.

And just because I'm an attack build does not mean I need allies to be effective. If I was PS, you wouldn't be saying a word about me not carrying allies.

4. I've given up at arguing with you. It's like arguing with a raging 6 year old with a thesaurus and an over active imagination.

I can only point out the ironies and flaw of your logic.

(Ps: pure spies make how much first steal regardless of plunder cap? How much does an attack build make on first attack without allies? Kthxbai!)

5. @ cheese yes, you had to put a comment about them for attention. @Frankenstein I'll try but your not op so until cheese tells me to get on topic I will...

6. The way I'm fighting, all I need is a strip fund and xtals. Once my target's spies are zeroed, nothing else matters except the losses I inflict upon them.

7. Prince - Asking a person politely to keep a thread on topic is not a crime. If you don't have the curtesy and mind to maybe I shouldn't have been so polite.

8. But that wasn't the purpose of the thread.

9. @frankenstein wasn't being rude just stating the facts

10. Don't care enough any more to argue.

Have your words. I'm out!