How to make clan chat more active?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Says the one with 9300 posts which affected no one.

2. Lol thanks for the 6/42 inc and you pinned yourself on me, I have less than 50% on both bars. That's sad.

Edits: Quote fix.
    Edits: More fail inc.

3. We used to have awesome chat back in my old clan. Lucky we had lots of talkers but we also have rainbow days where everyone cast colored names, we had clan trivia nights answering questions about clan members, we had truth or dare nights, etc. It was good times and worked quite well for livening up chat.

4. That is really awesome ^.^ I bet you miss it a lot. I know I miss my old clan. It got disbanded. It's wasn't a big clan but it was like that show cheers. Everyone used to know everything about everyone in there... After the least quit everyone went there seperate ways and I've only found two people:/

5. Because he always attacks me so I get pissed off. I can't control my anger

6. Unicorn rp dude.

7. he/she gave me fail incs but then war started, guess you're the target now. lol

8. Are you a complete idiot yussei? I don't even know you or heard of you and you trash talk me in forum for no reason. That's why I'm keep hitting you and hitting you.

Tanked. I have no idea who he is . He just appear In My news and stat hitting. That's why he is getting hit and will be for a very very long time

9. Support!

10. I like a game of "beat the censor". Just make sure you don't have a mod in your clan :D

11. I've seen people bypass with mods actively in cc. Pretty sure they don't have to enforce the rules there unless it's like an individual war clan and they're all random people together and not a clan.

12. We can't do this anymore.. But I enjoyed a game we used to play in CC..

It's called the naughty word game..

Basically everyone go around in turn, typing in naughty words.. And if what you typed in is **** out, you lose.. No bypasses.. Straight up

We keep going until there is one person left.. 

It was quite awesome really.. And the devs kept the censor words quite up to date so you never know if the word would be **** out until you typed it in.... Ahh the good times..

13. Don't have the mod cor in your clan

14. Play lurker tag, if people hit the eb without saying hi, hit them. It'll give them a reason to come to CC then.

15. You can't get silenced for what is said in cc dealing with bypasses. Support will say just leave the clan. So technically mods can't do anything.

16. Cor use to silence people in the clan for bypassing or so I heard 

17. Try taking a ss of a cc with a bypass and send it to support they will tell you if you don't like it then leave the clan. That's why there is 18 and up cc in clans.