How to Make a Successful Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llIXx-WaRs_BiLlY-xXlII, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Something like that...

2. @Billy

I hadn't finished the section.

@Undead

This isn't the origin of the use of farming in this game, this is the use by players in the here and now. I have no doubt that your explanation was correct, but my "thread goal" was to not have the readers shy away from "farming".

3. @Undead Farming is not originated from this game, that might be the history of farming for KaW but many other games use the term farming

4. Warning:
    Please don't make a guide about farming. Fuzzybunny put a lot of effort into the one she made.

Farming (PvP)

Here's a link to it. ^

5. @ Willy

Circular reasoning makes the world go round ;)

6. Good thread, well thought out. STICKY!!!!!!!

7. So is this kaw school now??.

8. I guess, if a noobie reads this valuable info about how to post a thread now they will have a degree on kaw

9. Thanks for yor effort Billy but you are tryig to educate so many players, next time try to keep it as simple as possible pls.

10. Too much info to read makes a reader quit reading. I didn't finish your message bc it is too long.

11. Maybe if you wanted to make a thread that trolls wouldn't love to troll on you would care to read it.

12. You shouldn't get mad Billy. Like I said, it is a good point you are rig to do.

13. You are trying to teach the new kaw community how to play this game, even me, I can leaner fro you post. I know I've posted posts that make me seem like a noobie

14. I bet you have :lol:

15. But does that make a better player than me?? I don't think so. Somehow I think you suck tho bc you post this post. Lol . Don't get mad pal.

16. The point of this thread was to reduce spam so the mods have an easier job not to get trolls like you

17. ...So I was dissecting pig fetus in school today