How to increase fighting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Asshat, May 25, 2012.

1. Not if you are fighting a formidable opponent.

Bigger OSW's leave room for pot conservation and such, because you're not under attack 24/7, but, if you're fighting a single active clan or 2, and getting pummeled, you're either turtle, or you're spending.

No profit in OSW, if you are actually fighting, and your opponent is fighting back.

2. 1 v 1 can be profitable - depends on activity and both sides.

1 v a clan no chance

Osw of one clan vs another and yes can be extremely profitable.

3. If they suck, yes.

4. Lol not always

It's about picking correct target for your build and using pot tricks to actually earn more then u use.

5. Gorgarr,

If KaW changed so that a building could be damaged then I would never put another penny into this game!

The majority of my money for this game goes into buildings because I can't lose that money as such. If it was the case that I buy xtals to upgrade quicker then that is lost because of attacks I haven't actually gained anything for my cash, so there is little point from my point of view.

It needs to be more worthwhile attacking people, make it drop nobs/xtals/mage/mith but not so much that you could have a pwar situation for those things.

Also, make it pay more, if I attack my alt it loses 250 mil and I only get 50mil... Where has that gold gone??

Next, remove EB battle successes from leader board, then that way people who want to climb leader board will have to hit people not EBs.

As has been suggested by various people do a double plunder battle list day as per EBs.

Just a few ideas...