How To Ferm

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by G_L_A_D_I_A_T_O_R, Jun 5, 2014.

1. I said I was gonna farm you with it. Wait, nvm. You can't farm a noob acc. With 10m cs.

2. Tell me your main LMFAO. U DONT EVEN HAE ONE

FITE ME

3. I don't Heve wifi right now can't get on my main. I don't give it out when I can't protect it.

4. If you don't have wifi how are you reading this?

5. Why is your main not on your phone?

6. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU HAE AN ALT ON UR DAMN PHONE ARE YOU STUPID?

7. Bc for some reason support said something about I couldn't do it cause I had transferred that account to many times. Odk. Some more confusing stuff. Long story. Dates back to when I first started kaw

8. Maybe it's Bc ipad has a bigger screen and I grew faster on that acc anyway? Get some sense

9. I believe his story since that happened to me. Alt is on phone, main is ded. Ferm.

10. I'll sit in your skinny ass

11. Fight of the noobs 

12. ima ferm UBK now

13. Lol gladiator do u mean FARMING :)x

14. Ill like to say you* farm* farming* learn to spell op

And it's not farming farming suggests easy gold and a bypass into growing to stupid stats in small amount of days

You are at risk of getting returns and in the event of noobs a clan farm. Also you are needing to spend on att pots to over come the def pots meaning you are in fact losing out on gold.

It was originally made up in the old style kaw to help with grow before ebs, as you know could hit other people but now it's retarded

Farming is on the other hand hitting epic battles especially hte and rotwb also questing is farming as you are gaining free nob and xtrals

This dumb rule is so cry baby eb noobs can play a war game without being actually warring

15. So many dumb asses falling for this troll :lol:

[​IMG]

#tooeasy

16. ROFLMAO BWAHAHAHAHA @ OP :D : D :D :D:D:D:D