How to crack an omelette 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Nov 23, 2014.

1. So today has been very eggducational.
    So much so the thread update will require a little more time than I have today.
    So for tomorrows update we shall start eggsplorimg the omelettes mind set.

Why they choose to farm?
    Whom they choose to make an eggsample of.
    Why they demand a wall apology.
    The structure of their leadership.
    Their opinion of other kaw players that are not part of their alliance.
    And above all else. Their overwhelming sense of pride at the eggspense of their comrades.

We shall eggsplore their tactics. Such as they have.
    We shall look at their belief system, and how they choose to follow it ( if at all ) and the lies they tell.

[​IMG]

Now I shall admit I have met a couple I could almost like. There are a couple of good ones amongst the eggtreme amount of bad eggs.

But the fact remains that the member of their alliance bullied players, and until he meets "his own demands" he shall be farmed for the remaining 346 days along with his comrades in the omelette alliance.
    This is his punishment. His choice. And this thread shall remain active daily to egglighten the kawmunity as to their ignorance and true nature.

So above all remember its just a freaking war game. Whack an egg make an omelette.
    You have nothing to lose so have fun. ( unless you are an omelette. In which case continue to drop allies and builds its highly entertaining for me ).

M
    [​IMG]
    346 days to go.

2. Seriously after 3 you have eggtremely over done it with eggsagerated tales and as someone who knows the old school omets well I hope you hit a member of one of the original cells because you will get your ass eggstremely kicked an will stop acting like an eggotistical dipstick.

3. Lol nice to see someone finally come to. their defence. First for everything. And have met a few actually. And if I weren't farming the ones I am I'm sure they would be. So don't blow it out your tailpipes too much.
    Eggsagerated tales. Where?
    Wait for the next update and I will be prove all points. Don't like it. Blame omet1
    And as I said. My thread stays until the wall post is gained or the year passes. If you don't like the thread ignore it. Im Doing the fighting here not you :)
    It's a war thread and will log the days of this war. If you find no eggmusement in it. I am sorry for you.

4. Care to eggsplain this childish feud?

5.  ok i cant be the only one who just looked at the pictures and skipped most of the words right right right? No... Awww 

6. All answers coming to thread later. Though the basics are eggsplaned page one.
    I guess some didnt care to read.
    Egotistical comments make me laugh when that is eggsactly what caused this war. The ego of an Omet demanding a wall apology for two hits during a pvp event.
    Well I guess if some think I am being egotistical for making an eggsample of someone that tried to play the pvp system and bullies those he sees as beneath him then that does not surprise me.
    As I have said. I have given Them easy outs they have refused to take. Out of pride.
    Perhaps certain people should question the egos of the omets not myself.
    But as I said. The next update shall eggsplain much. Stay tuned to see their lies.
    I fight for justice from those who would bully players. If you think that's my ego at play think again.
    That is simply a bully finding the wrong target. And this thread is a log for the 365 days of my war with them.

7. Hey bear...I've known O.C. pretty much as long as I've been on kaw. And I can tell ya that his targets will get the year he has promised them. Hes no eb fairy and dont think he can't fight nakey....I see he still isn't  You reap what you sow omet...hope you enjoy...I know O.C. does

8. I have to say that I am very amused by these threads..As you can see by my name alone that I am what he considers a egg..I see the butthurt threads upon his wall and enjoy them..But please clarify for your audience, how you was stripped and sat on for many hours..I do enjoy your me•di•ocre ranting..In all truth to be said, you are basically hit and stripped when it pleases the mass..So out of respect to your audience,,please try not to protray your so called ability to handle us at your whim..When in truth your just being a very lonley person who needs attention for this so called enjoyable year..

9. Hmmmm yes the strip that gave me more gold than I had before. The full bars of fail steals followed by scouts to cover up the mess.
    And the fact you then dropped the allie for a mere 5% return on your gold. Whilst I brought an even bigger ally thanks to your gold. Now wait your turn fool. Update coming later with your lies in technicolor for all to see. Have fun trying to maintain your rep, when all see your lies before them.
    Oh and why clear your wall of all the threats you failed to fulfil. Should see what he is like in pm. Biggest whiner I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. 
    Silly noobs, have to love them

10. So how does it start? To quote the fool "you must apologise on mine or my kings wall"

You must apologise on my wall for hitting me or take your punishment.  I am curious and endeavour to find out more about these omelettes
    Now I will apologise for the quality of my devices camera and I'm too lazy to email every picture to my other device so crap iOS device pictures it is.

But wow. Attacking an omet in a pvp event now illicit a this type of response.

[​IMG]

Stripping allies for two hits. A bit overblown do we not think? Whatever not the issue the issue was the demand for a wall apology,
    Now we all know that OMETOTCHTLLI1 is a proud person that's refuses to apologise. He is in the right here? Right ?

[​IMG]

Well apparently in pm he is very aware he was in the wrong.
    Or is he? He then denies the apology was made. Hmmm split personality?

[​IMG]

Or he doesn't understand what he is being asked to apologise for.

Ok so now we know he demanded an apology for two hits off battle list in a pvp event.

Yep sure an apology happening there then. Seems legit. 

He then claims he did not realise the event was on and that my punishment stopped when he took my sword.

[​IMG]
    Ok so here we see him say no more hits ( punishment lol ) after taking sword.
    Hmmm seems legit.

Here he is attacking me with a sword day one

[​IMG]

not accusing him of lying here. But...... Oh the hell with it. Yep another lie. Genius at work here.

So obviously he knew the event was on.

[​IMG]

Paid high in shards and was clearly farming people for shards. So of course he didn't know the event was on.
    Legit excuses here then.
    Oh and his claims of no help called in.

[​IMG]

Yup no help there then lol.

So the event promo was you may not attack an Omet unless you are willing to apologise on their walls or be punished. Not even 1 hit in a war game. 

No bullying there then.
    And was it just one of them?

[​IMG]

I would say not. How about you?

The reason they state that apologies are demanded is to set an eggsample of others for those who would attack or those who desire to join the omets.

Thus they bully people into making publicly humiliating apologies that they themselves are too proud to make.
    As omelette1 has proven.

Now how to deal with this. Simple. Offer him the eggsact same terms as he offered me.
    The now denied ( achem yeah ss doofuss) apology that could have ended this war did not happen on my wall as my demands state.
    It was sent in pm along with a mutual ceasefire request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So public humiliation for those that challenge them once. And a quiet retreat for themselves.
    This is the most cowardly form of gameplay their is.

[​IMG]

Well the ceasefire demand as stated was set when when omelette1 sent me the instruction to apologise on his wall.
    Now he must swallow his pride and do that which he forces others to do.
    There will be no cf until such time as he apologises on my wall.

Now we can move on to his fellow omelettes that back this gutless wonder. Without question or knowledge of his actions.
    As for their own.
    He will throw them to the wolves and let others take hits for them with no remorse.
    Omets do not back their own.
    They turn their backs on each other out of pride and ignorance.

Nothing like being in a alliance where no one has your back in a war game right?

[​IMG]
    This ones a charmer on his wall.

[​IMG]
    This one misguided but loyal.

Tactics and success and failure rates will be a future lesson

Now I could go on. But lets see what they are fighting for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oooohhhhhhh burn his prides worth more than they are.

Their leadership have lost respect for omelette1 and I can understand that.
    Yet despite this they refuse to act against their own to lead their alliance.
    An alliance without leadership is no alliance.

If you are talking about chewy or other omets - I told you that I don't order omets around. Our structure does not work that way, each cell operates on its own within the three rules. No OMET knows all of the other omets or even lol the cells. They just know the omets in their own cell. That cell operates at the direction of its own cell leader and no one else, even me. My job in the omets is ONLY to enforce the three OMET rules within the OMET organization- nothing else.
    Geez no wonder they asked me to join no prizes for guessing my response.

They look to others to help and find themselves alone.
    Their leaders cannot and admit they cannot control their cells.
    They have rules about bullying, they have rules against perm farms

[​IMG]

From a senior member - No OMET I have heard of would say perm farm - if he did - that is not against any of our 3 rules BUT it is something we would STRONGLY discourage as it goes against many of the principles of our guide - so I would tell you that either you misunderstood or if it is true than it is only true about how that one OMET think

[​IMG]

Lol his maths must suck. Every victim I have seen is smaller than them.
    They have rules about hitting smaller builds.
    And they are all ignored in favour of, they do what they want with no regard for the honour of their alliance. They claim to be the good guys that defend others. Clearly not the case.
    Offer them a seal and they will farm their own mother.

They will turn from a devoted husband claiming his life is worth more than yours ( go back up to the apology post again if you need to refresh your memory)
    To a disgusting dreg of a human that ridicules his wife of 18 years in a game for laughs.

[​IMG]

Now unfortunately due to lag his first message about his wife should be before my top post. But wow. The day before he was celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary. Now she is as bad a thing in his life as I am. His poor wife has my sympathies. She deserves better. The downside may well be that divorces are eggspensive But they are worth it.

So on that slightly more serious note than I would normally post
    Keep tuned. More lessons to come tomorrow and onwards.

The only way this ends is if OMETOTCHTLLI1 apologises on my wall for asking for an apology for hitting him twice or the year passes. Whichever comes first.
    Those terms to him are final
    Any other omet seeking a personal cf may follow me at anytime to request one privately and that will remain totally confidential.
    345 days to go.

11. Now I can not speak for those that you have called out by name..But I will speak on my name as a whole. You ask, why is your name on my wall as perm farm ! Well; to clarify the situation: First and foremost, you chose to make a thread de•grad•ing my family name..Do you trueley believe your insults would be over looked ? You chose to make this wonderful forum post about omets, or am I miss reading? So in all, don't you think that you would be a farm until you corrected the wrong that you did by insulting my family name..Well I for one don't see no other clan allowing their name to be degraded..So I hope that clarifies the reason you have gotten our attention.

12. Tough luck sweetie. Your friend was given every chance to save face. Of himself and your clan. This thread was his choice. Don't like it. Blame him and yourselves for your demands of apologies and bullying tactics.
    Maybe the fact that no clan will protect an Omet From me should tell you what you have done to your reputation as a bunch of bullies in kaw. The lies are on screen for all to see.
    The truth also.
    Blame your members for their actions.
    Stop taking the easy option and blaming others for the failure of your alliance.
    If you controlled your members and didnt try to cheat the system threatening bullying tactics during events to help your players progress then you as a whole would not be suffering now.

13. I gave you a very simple and easy out. Your alliance is too proud to accept the terms you yourselves demand from others. Live with the consequences.
    All good either way for me bud 

14. Your forum thread here is funny imo…however what suffering should we be feeling? a few scouts every day doesnt warrant a cf imo lol…you have accused us of cheating and trying to rig the pvp event on your wall…it is a tru trophy for all to see …you brought every one of us into your newsfeed by submitting this thread…happy kawing

15. Lol you were so much politer in pm. And yup without your spies. What can you do again. Other than fail when i am online. But Sorry dont feel too neglected. I do have your hierarchy to hit after all. Not mere subordinates. Like yourself. Love the towers btw. Affecting your plunder much? Must be doing something to upset you all so much I'm on all your walls. But shhh we can discuss your poor tactics, and my better ones later. Now.  all the omelette LuRkErS are coming out to play. Keep banking btw. And pretend it doesn't bother you all.
    Finally we have a party getting started. Lets see how many come out of the woods for me to choose from.

16. Ik im not supposed to go on on forums. . But.. yaaawwnnnn! Do you really think we care about you? You're like a curious fly that is buzzing around my turd. We like you and admire you, but that's about it. We certainly aren't changing our builds to suit you. . Hahaha you big head! We shall return any hits... we shall continue to kick you around when we're bored and have wanted spies. . Tbh.. I can't believe I'm wasting my energy typing this trash

17. You aren't a perm farm. We don't do that, we stripped you, but we then sb you, just to show you that we can if we wanted. We honestly admire your love for us, we have never come across this before. Good luck and extend my hand to joining us?

18. So youre being farmed and come to forums to beat your chest and act like youre doing something. Reminds me of those lsa noobs...

19. The reason you scouted me was to cover up your dismal failure to strip me. Something you have tried 7 times now. How's that working out again
    Something any half boiled clan could of done on day 1-4 with zero effort.

You cry on my thread because you cannot fight much less justify your omets actions trying to rig an event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Says it all doesn't it.

As I have stated. There is no ceasefire until omelette1 apologises on my wall for asking for an apology for two hits.
    Not for hitting, but being ignorant and requesting an apology for being hit during a pvp event, which as proven he was very much aware of.

Any player that demands an apology for a hit in a pvp event in a war game should go and play meego.

Anyone who thinks I am beating my chest is mistaken. I am making an eggsample of a would be bully on a game.

Omelettes can continue demonstrating their poor tactics, co-ordination and such like ( more on that to come). I shall continue to beat on them and have fun playing the game my way. 

344 days to go. Enjoy.
    A return to scheduled egg updates tomorrow if paints dry. :)