How to be successful and advance your stats!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by dramaboy128, Oct 12, 2010.

1. 1. Find a good strong clan.
    2. Make sure they have an osf.
    3. ALLIES!!!!!!!
    4. Save up your gold!

1. Finding a good strong clan.

A) you need to find a good clan where the leaders have great stats, and u feel accepted. Also be active in clan chat! You can't expect your clan to help you if you never talk to them! I found luck in the kotFE clans.

B) it also helps if you fi d a relatively well-known clan.

2. Make sure they have an OSF

A) First of all, OSF stands for Open Spy Farm, it means they are purely spy and are there to let you attack them as much as you want'

B) Also respect the clan rules, only attack the OSF when they are open, open means you can attack them as much as you want!

C) Also if you ever get a message saying defender too weak ( commonly referred to as dtw) keep attacking! Don't give up, I promise you can still get successful attacks on them!

3. ALLIES!!!!!

A) You need to max out your ally plunder! You will know it's maxed out when, when you have a successful attack, the second line down where it says, "Ally plunder" doesn't increase when you buy an ally!

B) I learned this from my clan, it is better to have a few big expensive allies than a bunch of cheap bad ones!

C) NEVER DROP YOUR ALLIES!!!! You will get more money if you get someone to buy them from you, and don't have someone buy them unless u absolutely need to!

4. Saving your gold!

A) I know it can be tempting to spend all of your gold as soon as you get it, but if you save up you can get bigger things and advance quicker!

B) Also if you save up your gold, you can help other players and have people "protect" you more!

Just to recap:
    1. Find a good clan!
    2. Make sure they have an OSF.
    3. ALLIES ALLIES ALLIES!!!!!
    4. Save your gold!!!

Okay, I hope this helps and good luck to new
    Players!!!

2. Please note: the following will not earn you a mod:
    making a questions thread
    making a guide

3. You don't need a osf to be "successful"

4. You dot need to be negative, I just want to help people out, because I remember how i struggle when I was new to KaW

5. And you're right, you do t NEED an OSF, but it helps an incredible amount!

6. Actually no. As a matter of fact i made mt response because of it lol. Osfs is what creates whiners and players who dont get the game. I grew on my own, without volleys (glares at rajang), any teaching on allies plunder, and hitting my own inactives.

7. Actaully Bro, you don't NEED an OSF, I do just as well off my inactive hansel, actially I make 20k more per hit on my hansel

8. Amd btw, if its just "incredibly helpful" its not a need :p and by saying that you create a bunch if noobs that keep asking for osfs to open for them and noob clans who ask for osfs -.-

9. Personally, if devs Killed Pot Trick(so maching spacebar dosent work on comp for pot selling) I'd be very happy

10. Guys u don't need to criticize me, I'm just saying what helped me, maybe u could tell me what u liked about the guide, so i can do better next time???

11. Oh puhleeease! You can't tell me you've never ever used an osf.

12. Whats Osf?

13. raeki your negativity surely won't help you in your mod hopes if sum1 wants to help let them help >.>

14. Oh I use OSF all the time, I'm just saying, I'd be happy if they were killed, I may lose a bit of income cause sometimes inactives are down but it'd be fun

15. This is my first guide ever! I think I did pretty well for my first guide! If u have criticism I would appreciate it if u posted it
    On my wall

16. How does telling you what you did right help? We tell you what's wrong, so you can correct it lol. So i haven't really checked but you update your info. And btw, who said I was going for mod ;) It would mean being nice to those few noobs I like being a jerk to :shock:

17. well you come off as trying to go for mod ... just sayin 