How NOT to become a Perm Clan Farm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Immigration-Cheese (01), Aug 29, 2012.

1. Not Funny! I wanted to own Cheese for the fun of it and i didnt check the name properly. :'-(

2. Hey candi ol' buddy ol' pal want to hire a super active cheap ally from me. :)

3. It was quite humorous. :)

4. Your name is so dumb.

5. Should really have made a thread on - "how to become a farm" that thread would have clearly been much more successful

6. Also, don't leave messages on other's walls, it leaves a permanent link (noob mistake)...clan X that farmed me to death will never know where I went because I never left a link, YOU on the other hand will never grow (if you don't follow my recommendations). Please, this forum post is about ME and no one else :mrgreen:

7. He really is Immitation cheese

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, that was bad. just couldn't resist.

8. ...don't insult me or yourself good Sir... :roll:

9. Butthurt noob is butthurt.

10. Left a link? Your name isent exactly hard to type now is it? :roll:

11. Aww how cute...
    :) Someone's desperate.

:lol:

12. This forum counts as a link. Even if you change your name, all they have to do is find this thread.

13. @ Speculators, read the op. he makes a valid point. You can look too far into it if you like, but in the end, he's correct in his observation.

14. Well obviously cheese must be a a big problem for someone if they're desperate enough to try to impersonate him and make a thread...

15. @Pk-Ownage,

No **** Sherlock.....

16. I'm allergic to cheese.
    Swiss cheese, string cheese, imitation cheese. Even cheese that's immigrated.

All kinds make me sick 