HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Um... you're acting like they don't have seperate teams for seperate games. Go start your math over.

Here's a hint;

ATA currently employs 1 Dev for KaW and he comes in a maximum of once every 2 weeks for resetting events for 4 hours.

ATA currently has 1 support 5 days a week who responds to all tickets from 9 AM PST - 5 PM PST. He's on the other side of the office and often overloaded with tickets hence why he never gets to talk to that Dev he always says he will relay the messages to.

2. Lowland wars were almost 1.5-2 years ago...

3. What a bunch of whiney ungrateful morons the majority of people on this thread are. If I was the owner of this company I'd shut this game down just so I wouldn't have to listen to this crap. Then you'd really have something to cry about. Ass holes

4. Bunch of runts the lot of you

5. Quig says as he goes to wc to sell his royal chests.

Man up and face facts, kaw never been this bad, to many glitches and issues to be resolved,last night I sent a ticket can you announce your goals for kaw in 2018 and they replied ‘We can not do that I’m afraid’. I mean heckfire should be proud and the players that the devs are passionate about the game compared to ours. But APOC HAS TO STOP SPENDING then the income will significantly lower and they’ll start to listen...well that’s the plan

6. We need to email them directly.. their CRM system isn't functional at all

7. Um. I just came back from a 2 year break and have no idea what's going on

8. If you read all 13 pages that’s a lie you know exactly what’s going on.

9. Yo Devs...still waiting

10. They closed my ticket with no reply.

Sign. What's wrong with ATA? I'm still getting drops from the last event.
    Equipment from last two events ago can't even be enchanted. Forget about charming them.
    Wars glitches and bugs haven't been fixed.
    Clan door glitch hasn't been fixed.

So many more bugs, it's almost like they're oblivious to it.

11. All game glitches and that's part of the game. They can't be fixed right away. This game still the best game in the market with better community. Most of those guys that don't get replied on tickets and closes. They most likely keep sending the same complain even it was already replied the first time. ATA is a business they wouldn't purposely destroying their own product. They are working to improve the game. It takes time to update to new creative event. The game is far from perfect but still this game far better than other games which if you don't drop $1k US a week. You will be left behind and get destroyed by other players.

Better to help ATA and think new creative way to improve the game. Complaining negatively on this game will not help the community. Only make others think negative also and quit the game. Many players come and go. If you see LB players drop allies and quit that's a good thing. Ally market is good. There will be new LB to take his or her place. Introduce friends to the game help get new players to the game. We need new big spenders to join the game.

12. Wow, can't believe devs have not even an ounce of concern to already post a Smiley face or something.t he indi am currently in match is ridiculous. And only 2 clans participating,wow

P.s if they don't reply I also will delete Game and Say Goodbye

13. If this is a reason. I think he did that right thing to quit

14. After 2-3 weeks of sending feedback about the game taking 5 minutes to even open I finally got a human response and they weren't helpful at all either. After going round in circles for a bit they eventually closed the ticket with the usual thanks for the report we'll fix it blah blah blah. Yeh you guessed its not fixed 2-3 weeks later.

15. For once I agree with chubby . #renewingon2hoursleft

16. I spend close to nothing on this game and i am ranked 1500 on lb. Only shows how small this game is. I highly doubt devs give a damn about fixing this game, so i'll just ride the wave until this dies lmao

17. Franky lost his EE do to a glitch. The war he got a no match for was indi, not LL. And the war that took place was 12vs13. And after trying to get support from devs they ignored. So he's sending a statement. I support his choice.

And. If you love kaw and care about it. You can't "boycott" spending. They will just close the door.
    Now. If you could. Maybe. Get everyone to not spend for 1, just one day, maybe that would grab their attention.
    But if you stop completely. They will just call it a wash and put everything into heckfire or other games.

Bugs will happen. But they never get fixed. Very frustrating. Personally I spend a few hundred a month between my wife and I. And I know plenty that spend more.

If I went somewhere and spend a couple hundo on something and got this kinda service. They'd get a swift kick to the nads. So come on devs. Fix it. Or put them nads on the table and let us get our revenge.

19. Actually nicely put Ricky.

Devs....What day you???

20. For the "franky lost his ee because of a glitch part" there was no guarantee that he would even get his ee renewed, if the war he did before started at :00 and gave reward at :01 and this war ended at :14 oh well goodbye ee anyways. At some point some fault lies with the player as well. While the glitches with faulty roster making(12 v 16, as well as those casted not being part of war while being in clan) is unacceptable Franky's matter also fault lies with both parties.  sadly devs get all the fault. At least realize some fault lies with the person who waited to literally the last second to do anything.