HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. I suggest to help on new players to increase drops on items for smaller EB. Drops should correlate with CS and EB size to get new players a jump on items. For example 1 million CS to 300 million CS should get like 300 drops from haunt over 300 mill CS get normal drops like 126 items. I know someone will exploit this. Our goal to get new players a leg up on the game. This is just an example so anyone with better idea to improve this go ahead help out.

2. Also add unpatch GH and I think that idea would be perfect lol lb GH again... I miss those good old days that's when kaw was alive.

3. The true reason kaw is dying is because of the devs lack of advertising and community support and help to newer players. Also it's difficult to grow as a brand new player and kaws mechanics are actually a lot to take in for a simple tap tap game. Kaw ad's for pimd on YouTube but can't ad kaw hell I seen koh ad's on a download and run for premium currency and I seen pimd but never kaw. Hell devs are trying to make this game party in my kingdom with charm's and furnishings. They made almost all equipment eb's useless pointless to do and with eb's pointless no one can make clan's and do unlocks with people wanting to help for the equipment. People say devs never listen on games well de,epic asmibo,bandi,tencent are a small few that are a major success and listened to there communites. (There are more but I just needed a few examples)

4. Lmao

5. I'm think peeps quit from getting burnt out on the being on alts more than main thing

6. Stay on Topic. Encourage Devs to come to this thread and either post road map or thoughts or even action some of what we want. Or be asked to leave.

Let me be clear every single post off topic is being reported and bans are being issued. I’ve been joking a fair bit in the thread to try and keep it light hearted but at the heart of this thread is a very serious point and I will not have it derailed.

Thanks. And Devs whenever you’re ready your paying customers are awaiting yr feedback. Thx

7. Lowland war should be like indi all cast and send to random clans. This way the exploit of autoclickers stops. This autoclickers exploiting LL wars to serve their LB masters. LB goes to this clans to renew estoc edge to level 5 and don't war anymore. Give them a hard time to keep those level 5 estoc edge they will be forced to war more to chase Ee5. I'm waiting for the butthurt haters respond 

8. @ice i think youve been more than fair waiting for a response from devs. The time has come for more drastic actions. A total blanket ban on spends from the kaw community will soon make them listen. How we do it i dont know perhaps discuss in this thread

9. I agree with nat total blanket ban on spending! If people continue spend let's strip them starting with the highest spending whales!!

LETS COMPLETELY ERADICATE SPENDING FOR THE UTOPIAN DREAM WE ALL WISH FOR xD

10. Ice. You self-delusional bald idiot. Grow the heck up. Issues bans? You don't have Vix in your pocket to do that anymore, besides fool you can no longer get players banned when you ask them to leave your thread. Did you not get the memo?

Back to the the topic at hand. MAKE YOUR PEACE. This is ATA. They are useless. Why does everyone keep expecting them to suddenly become a good company? They haven't done it since 2009. So many bugs. So many visual glitches not fixed. War LB broken. War tokens icon doesn't load on android. iWar glitches not fixed. I could go on.. point being that this is ATA. They are inefficient, they make great games but they've never been able to maintain a game at all.
    All their games have a very unhappy community on the forums. The reason being because ATA doesn't listen to their player base.

What are we asking ATA? Just the occasional word from the Devs on the forums. Decent smooth game play without bugs. I stress on this because lately your iOS/Droid client has so many bugs. Just yesterday I kept being kicked out of the game. My WC was in reverse. You see, as a company ATA doesn't inspire faith because it's the same story with all their games.
    Take SUPERCELL on the other hand, they started smaller than you (ATA), now they're grossing 100 times more in a month that you ever have in the last decade. Why? Because they have a customer centric approach to their games. A set road map. Every 3 months, there will be a new update for all their games which include bug fixes (if any), new game play and utility fixes. What are utility fixes? They are the little things that make your customers happy, for instance on Clash people were tired of having to manually create an army every time. Guess what? SUPERCELL listened. A few months later they released an update that allowed you to set presets on army compositions to cook with one click.

I've never seen ATA do that. They are barely able to follow a road map or fix bugs without taking an inordinate time.

- MAKE event equipment enchantable / charmable right after the event ends. We aren't idiots. Don't give us a half done product, if can't make them enchantable for the next two weeks, don't release them. Simple.

The day ATA starts treating their customers better, taking care of their product is when their games will revive itself, but we all know that won't happen.

ATA is serially inefficient at maintaining games.

11. What this idea accomplish? Do you really think stripping still do any effect to anyone. Only one can be hurt are LB players who plays fair. Those does not have anti strip on their account. The rest of the players you strip them 1 quadrillion they will recover right away except those small accounts with high bfa. They are the one you can't strip lol. You hire allies from them they start questing 

12. I’ll have you know Mr Voice of reason I am a wonderfully illusioned bald beauty  so you just behave. Everything else you said in its entirety I pretty much agree with

13. ATA doing great. The game is doing plenty of update. We as a community must help them not keep bothering them. Get an idea and present to them. Most idea from the past are proven that are adapted by devs. Not all of them but most are listen by ATA. With the constant advancement of the game we as a players must adapt also and come up new ideas.

I think devs should start on clan quest. All members do a quest for a clan to increase attack, defence, spy attack and spy defence increase achievements. You can buy packs that will give all the clan some form of token that can be use on the clan quest. Also this tokens can be also drops on EB. Clan should also have tally who are the most donating on clan quest and get reward every week. Just a thought anyone with better idea add to this good luck

14. THIS, and honestly their games suck too but they do listen to playerbase

15. I don't think he is serious though. Apple absolutely does have a TOU for their app developers. It literally says word for word if the app is taking too long to open or doesn't open and if the game is so glitchy it's unplayable that once reported to Apple the app developers have 30 days to make corrections, if not app gets pulled from store. I'm not making any of this up. Look it up it's on Apple website. There's enough of you in Apoc so if youre that serious about what you say get all your clannies to report TOU violation to Apple see what happens.

16. Thx 5796. What a great idea. Report them to Apple. I guess that’s the final straw if we don’t get a reply soon

17. How do you justify KAW is not playable and don't load? Majority of KAW not having this problem. Most players have this loading problem most likely have older device and storage almost full or wifi issue not resetting often enough. Most are over exaggerating a glitch issue they can't load fast enough once or twice because of some wifi issue. They says always when telling another player. Wall glitches is fixed and most glitch I believed are fixed on the other day maintenance

18. That's not entirely correct Musang. When a new eb is started and sometimes even already running, I need to go to the eb through clan button. Because if I go through the eb button on the main home screen it has an error with last eb showing. Or with new eb picture but old eb bars or something. And that has nothing to do with my phone (new Samsung S8) or Wifi. I've tried it on different wifi' s and even on my 4+G mobile data. Over 50% of the times I have to go through clanpage to my eb.
    Only when I've been able to hit the eb once, there's no error anymore for that eb.

Furthermore, the pictures of all the enchanted rings of earlier event still don't show. Not before and not after the latest maintenance.

So, still quite a few things for the Devs to fix to make playing more enjoyable and less irritating.

19. Also, when I'm in WC/CC/AC, press a name of another account to view their profile, check WC/CC/AC again and then press the back button of my phone, the app closes on me. When I restart the app, I start at the profile page of the account I wanted to go back to from WC/CC/AC. Devs known this for a while now and replied they have no idea what that is.... I.e. not fixing it.

20. Still waiting for a dev reply...