How loyal members are treated.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Akobi_Ashi_Maru, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Now phoenix you are talking my language. Part of the problem is that the current system is not very conducive to clan loyalty. Nor is it conducive to true warring. The devs need to get back to the basics of this being a war strategy game. And by basics I do mean give us real wars. Not this stacked up crap that abuses then system.

2. ur complain about whiners yet ur whining ur ass off

3. The devs have invested too much time and resources on creating EE. They aren't going to scrap it very quickly. They also get a lot of incoming profit from it, and I'm surprised that they cut down from 2 hour wars to 1 hour wars. What many people don't understand is that that cut their profits by a few thousand a day, possibly. And yet people still give the devs lots of crap, and claim that they don't listen to us.

The clan system, especially with HTE's is yes, not based off of loyalty as much as it used to be. EE clans are tough to stay in, especially Rising Hawks, for example. I was talking to a friend in there, and he said that the worst person on the war roster at the end is kicked, if I remember correctly. Also, if you have a feud with someone else in the clan, it can quickly blow out of proportion, and you and the other person can easily be kicked out.
    But if your in a good clan, an older one, before all this HTE came out, and clan loyalty values degraded, you should be fine.
    I cannot stress enough the need to find a good clan, and to stay there.

4. A mid build with Towers don't Leak as much as you think. I have seen 14-16mil mids be quiet dominant in wars with adt/sdt.

5. @akobi. What was your sdt/adt before you took them down? Who were you warring with? I actually know until recently perhaps still Sotuw was recruiting, a very strong war clan. I asked about your tower stats because they will obviously be very demanding of that as well as bfe/bfa.

6. Thanks phoenix. You are pretty bad ass. Really appreciate the chit chat.

7. Thank you Akobi. :)

I hope that everything works out for you. EE warring is an incredibly fun part of the game, and not enough people do it, sadly.

8. As an afterthought, psycho person.......your too weak for me to hit. Shut up. He he.

9. Dropping your build to a SH doesn't make you a new player for the record.

10. You completely misunderstood what I typed there.

It gives new players a chance to be part of something.

How? Because instead of spending trillions to become a big HLBC Attack Build, then can spend a few hundred billion and become an SH; much quicker than what previously had to be done to play in the big leagues. Read my other posts...

11. Wat does SH mean? It's a serious question btw I keep seeing people call themselves that

12. SH is a "shadow hansel" this is built from what I can tell, 5-6 attack buildings while the rest are nothing but SoS level 1

13. The plunder must b terrible

14. You, my friend, have no idea what your talking about.
    The plunder is great.

15. For having level 1 SoS? I thought SoS killed plunder

16. Anything higher than level 1 kills it

17. I see why get 3mll sdt and adt

18. Sorry dude, but your build really does suck for EE war.

19. I gain intense amounts of pleasure from reading threads talking about how much the devs hate us all.