How long will TFk and WAR be cannon fodder?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Buliwyf (04), Mar 7, 2013.

1. SA;DC

Statless Alt, Didn't Care.

2. Thanks Talknot, it's nice to know that myself being extremely well prepared pre-war am now potless. Not.
    And my allies? I've caught all your strips and put it into banks and a portion to pots/bars, I think I'm making money? I just stripped your clanmate (albeit fail) 400b which you guys funded yourself with fails.
    And I get pinned very few times a day and then it's just fail fail burn burn. That bothers me?
    Do some more work before making those claims

3. For a guy called Talknot you sure talk alot.
    How's TFK going? You guys have more alliless members? And their pots, let them know some need them also.

4. Lol @talknot you are speaking as if you have something to lose... You are a small pure spy with no allies! Now I can't speak FOR your opponent but I'm pretty sure they don't care about you at all. You would be at the bottom of the priority list.

5. Hi Hi,
    May I respectfully request that the trash talk be kept to one thread? All 283 pages of that already in Phil's already, enjoyed reading it, keep it coming fellows :)

6. Allies don't pick their own allies to be targets there is no front line.  meatshields hold no meaning in this game

7. Is a "meat shield" defined as...

A shield made out of meat?

Or

A shield to protect oneself from incoming meat?

8. I pick second lord knows we need protection from them horse burgers 

9. Lol yep were meat shields keep telling yourselves that op any time u want send your main too my news feed ill show u what we do all day every day. As for all involved much respect

10. Golly, ya'll ain't to bright huh...I have said before and will say again- this is my main -