How long will TFk and WAR be cannon fodder?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Buliwyf (04), Mar 7, 2013.

1. Cool storry bro go write a book about it And save us from your opinion.

2. ugh yet again i must state...i am the main, i enjoy the kaw game via forums. Stats dont make a great player...if you think stats mean greatness...well i see people getting hlbc accounts outa the magical blue...again i refrain from saying how cause of kaw rules...but $$ doesnt make you a great player, if i spend $1000.00 on xtals and Nobos do i get to be called a great player? by ur stat requirement rules?

3. the op is a *****, with low stats. This game is wasted on him

4. You had to make an alt to post. They obviously have you scared. So looks like they are doin a good job

5. ugh, sad that rather then focus on my comments the community focuses on my size. yet one more time i will state i am not an alt. but no one here seems to read. avoid my topic and focus on my size i love it... TFk and WAR are iG's lackies and i enjoy watching it.

I am small, i have nothing worth taking.. cry about it some more, it doesnt change that TFK and WAR are getting ripped apart because iG....maybe if iG could be a great war clan and pin the strippers TFK and WAR wouldnt be stripped of massive amounts...comment to that? not my size....and u call me the statless noob lol

6. Post with a bigger account and the community will be more than happy to discuss your opinion.

7. You ARE an alt. that is obvious.

And since you are an alt. I, nor many others, don't care what you have to say :)

8. lol again, size means everything to u huh...lol its elementary thinking, i cant blame you for it i suppose.

9. It's not the size that matters. It's the level of cowardice lol. And yours is off the charts my friend

10. bill gates was what like 170lbs? gandhi? mother teresa? but u think that dwayne johnson is a genius huh cause he is BIG...genius. ty

11. Lol so you are a coward AND an idiot :lol: gotta love it

12. great rebuttal... TFK and WAR best of luck...hope when this war ends you have some decent allies left and as a Clan gain a worthly Clan Alliance.

13. Sorry I can't say the same thing about yours :lol:

14. TFK and WAR best of luck...hope when this war ends you have some decent allies left and as a Clan gain a worthly Clan Alliance.
    Troll to my size all you want, my last statement for now is again this,
    TFK and WAR best of luck...hope when this war ends you have some decent allies left and as a Clan gain a worthly Clan Alliance.

15. Alt, for anyone to take what you say seriously they would first need to respect you. As you can see from the response, nobody here does.

16. [​IMG]

Malibu now owns your thread. Deal with it.

17. Yaba Yaba, Keep propagating the meat shield theory and hope that your enemy will disband.
    Keep telling yourself, the war is ending soon and you can finally catch your breathe.

Question is the Alliances of IG/BH stripped yesterday?
    Did they leave after stripped?
    Why they stay together despite stripped?

Now think again.
    Did IG/BH only war apherium and hunt EE item thru EE and EB while their alliance fight?
    I could tell that they fighting together, protecting each other’s by pinning and harassing their enemy.

Now what has regulator done for his alliances?
    Regulator enjoyed Epic Battle happily and bragged their earning, while their alliances member? Having their best time taking the stick, rod and stone every min every sec. (ending poorer than before)

Any Blind and stupid person can see what’s coming in the long term.

How’s the Estoc War Going for Regulator and alliances? Are you having a Blast as compare to before.

18. Statless alt in a war thread.

Original, well done, hopefully you'll start a trend because we've never seen this **** before ;)

19. How about MDK, DK, DR, Alpha and Others ?
    Aren't they all naked ?
    They're all potless, allieless and pinned all the time.

Don't worry about TFK, we're well.

If you're asking why we're helping iG
    Tfk is allied with iG since the first month of this game. We'll stay in this war with our allies 'till the end.