how do you stop someone from being a bully

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pittfan1978, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lick them across the face them dance like an Egyptian for an hour. Problem solved

2. Leave then wall people like me if you need help

3. Op- As you can see from a lot of responses (well the sensible ones at least), you have people who will support you if you get any trouble from this guy. Just leave the clan and he'll be dealt with

4. All these idiots on here are just plain pathetic. Do you not realize that you yourself were once a Newb at some point? That's right, newb, not Noob.

I'd be willing to bet on the fact that most of you idiots are also the same people who complain about the devs not being friendly towards new players, well guess what you morons, you're the problem!

I'm not opposed to trolling, but it's one thing to troll older players who are still nooby, or people who are just idiots. But new players? Come on, do you want to see the further development of this game or not?

@ op, what I suggest that you do is, leave your clan and find a new one running epic battles and completing them. If the clan owner of your current clan bothers you anymore, please just wall me and I'll personally sort him out.

5. Locking for lack of effort and to prevent spam.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.