How Do I Stop a farmer?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -TheDragonRider-, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmVille is waiting for you 

2. Competitor? I'm not even close to the top 100 lol . No where nere it. Not even trying for it.

3. Getting rewards-> more bfe/growth because of seals -> getting bigger

4. Ugh ...just ugh

*checks calendar...nope not April Fools*

You've played TWO years and admit you don't know anything about builds, war, basically anything but tap tap eb.

Sigh

5. Alright here it is. Sing "I'm a little tea pot" on both my wall, and this ridiculous forum thread and you're home free bro. Scouts honour ️

6. I was never into warring I enjoy hitting ebs and meeting cool people. That's all . I made the mistake and didn't go hansel . As much as ild like to try warring I'm far off from having the spies I need to war. Getting pinned day and night isent helping me either. Only making me hate this game. A game I loved to play till I met iClyde.

7. give
    him a hug ^.^
    just kidding
    GROW A FREAKIN PAIR AND HIT HIM THE FLIPPING HELL BACK YO!!! ITS NOT HARD JUST ATTACK BACK SHOW YOU GOT SPUNK HE IS HITTING BECAUSE OF YOU EPIC RAGE THREADS SO STOP THE CRYING OVER HITS CAUSE IF YOU DIDNT MAKE THIS THREAD HE WOULDA PROBABLY STOPPED SOMETIME TOMORROW

thankyou ^.^

8. See what I gotto to deal with now .

9. thats seriously censored ... tsk tsk tsk

10. Offer him cookies, and them scoutbombs OP weren't me.

11. Aww common. You already look like a tool. One last show and you can carry on your feather hunting, eb fairy way. I promise 

12. You should've locked this a while ago Dragon, now you dug yourself into an even deeper hole.

13. Heck I'll even delete all the bypasses before you get silenced lmao

14. OMG why don't I ever get a noob rage forum! Damn Diz Bravo!  Ragey noobs pls apply in my news for free pots check and tower awareness seminar

15. I wanna hear him sing

16. Lmaoo what happened to "ima quit after this event" now your all oh he pays better then new eb just stop talking and play the game. 

17. Why would you stop a farmer? I love farm fresh food! Plus farmers are better for the economy so we don't have to buy fruits and veggies grok other countries

18. All I know is soccer sucks.

19. Your cf is met Clyde .  enjoy your day in the sun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.