How Do I Stop a farmer?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -TheDragonRider-, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why do u want him to stop? One of the last impressive stats on this game is battle loses. It shows u aren't a eb whiner, oh wait....

2. Clyde said in our clan I'm in, "That it was a battle list '5' hits and he freaked out." That is the reason you are being a little noob .

3. join a big clan, tell them about the farm, then laugh as iClyde gets kicked in the butt

4. Haha just hit back bro.

5. Poison the crops or place rocks in his field to damage his plow.

This will cause a farmer much remorse.

6. Wow. I guess noobs have decent stats now

7. . Excellent noob rage thread 

8. search a clan that will support you and protect you and keep that mofo pinned then.

9. Clyde your a liar I got scouts and steals in my news for past 3 days over 100 of them . You haven't stopped. You want to war with me that's fine let me up my spy cs then ill come at ya. Don't worry I won't forget you . When I got 5 mil spy defense ill be back for you . I don't forget people like you. Need to be taught a lesson. At least let me make it a fair fight. After The feather event ill up my spies just for you . You want a fight ill give you one. But once I'm stronger then you then I won't stop . You'll never get me to stop . Just like your doing to me ill do it back 10x more. Payback is a biiiiiiitch!!!!

10. Rider! Bypassing make you look like even more of a noob!

Also, he only kept hitting you cause you were being a crybaby. That's terrible on your part.

11. Curse at him more...this is the answer to all of your problems.

12. Ignore him. Honest to god, ignore him. Don't hit back. Don't wall him. Don't wall other people about him, don't post about him anywhere remotely public in pal. Act like he doesn't exist.

As a farmer myself, there is nothing worse than a target who simply does not respond. From the sounds of it, he's bigger than you, and therefore can't be profiting much. Therefore, his most likely motivation is getting some noob tears.

If you stop giving him any sort of satisfaction through acknowledgement, he'll get bored and move on. It might take a few days while he tries to elicit one last major rage/snap from you, but within a week, most likely only a few days, he will almost certainly move on.

13.  FARM him back.
    He is a hansel build that pays 72m per hit!
    You're an attack build. You can EASILY attack him. He can only fill you with spy actions. Who cares about spy actions? Let him have at your spies. Just attack him

14. Bud, you do realize that plunder bonus changes according to the attacker's build and how many allies they have?

15. No i don't know crap about kaw

16. The best way to stop a farmer is to cry in forums.

Us forumers are gentle people who always farm your enemy, and never the op.

17. But i do know that OP has better stats (build similar to mine) and way better allies than me  he should get more. That's just what i get from iclyde

18. I'm not sure if you're stupid or just dumb, shade.

19. Sell your buildings till you are too weak for him to hit.

20. I'm sorry i don't give a crap about kaw mechanics  some of us are not here to learn about build crap i'm just here to annoy devs till they unsilence me️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.