How did ROMEO and Queenvasia lost in destruction (round1) an

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nukero, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NSW FTW!!

2. Agreed panic. It's an extremely selfish thing, that's the only reason I can think of.

3. This is actually ridiculous.

Send feedback.

4. #ASW2012 Epic Fail!! :(

5. ASW?? Totally a Joke! LOL!!

6.  Stop crying 

7. Pretty clever if you ask me :lol:

8. I don't even have to look to know that person is actually in the clan benefitting from the exploit. 

9. Thank you Wulf. We tried what we could but all admins know we can't do anything.

Plus the players couldn't leave. So war goes on

10. @ Wulf..... players were able to leave during round 1. That is how Harbingers of War stopped their biggest leak. Why are players suddenly not allowed to leave during round 2? :?:

11. LOL!!! Noob star war watergate scandal begins.

12. You merc you lose simple fix they allowed a member to join so they can't claim innocence. This whole asw was a joke already now this makes it an epic fail.

13. Trust me - they cannot leave this round. We have had a couple who have tried. They changed it somehow - no one can leave clans.

Hope all this changes at the 4 hour mark

Still trying to get the Developers

Doing my best.

14. All i can say = failed asw2012

15. So he won't leave, or can't leave?
    I'm starting to feel sorry for the Devs now, their biggest event has turned into a circus, they let the event get too big, should have kept it the very same as last year.
    Too many players, teams, bound to have problems.

16. Yeah that's a joke man, we busted our ass all night and was unable to kick our leaks, but cuz they lost they get to join another clan? WTF is up with that...

17. Devs have been contacted. This situation will be dealt with at the 4 hour mark

Happy KaWing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.