How can I make my build plunder

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 23, 2015.

1. As previously said, Abyss towers show negligible-no drop. Other ones should decrease though.

2. Not that Im a KaW expert, but by that logic, total strength:troops, equipment would decrease plunder, therefore it would be preferable to have no equipment or bonuses to strength active, as your plunder would go down. That just doesn't make sense to me.

3. Wipe all LL hit eb put up towers hit eb no change lol

4. Reset button used to increase plunder. Too bad devs nerfed that.

5. Gacboyc wrote:

Not that Im a KaW expert, but by that logic, total strength:troops, equipment would decrease plunder, therefore it would be preferable to have no equipment or bonuses to strength active, as your plunder would go down. That just doesn't make sense to me.

-------------------

Ally plunder is calculated on buildings, not equip. When talking about total strength, he means total strength of the buildings, not total strength of your account (buildings, bfe, bfa, etc). Changing your equip will obviously not change your plunder.

6. Go hansel if you really wanna make plunder

7. You are wrong towers do affect plunder more than just giving 0 gold in the place of a plunder building as you say.

8. From what I've been taught/picked up, towers decrease plunder. That's why warriors etc don't want eb fairies to war as they haven't built towers not sacrificing plunder.

Nvm ignore that, I'm just saying towers=Less plunder. Being hansel=more (i think)

9. I'm surprised this many people don't understand how towers work

10. Towers use to negatively effect plunder however that is not of this moment. 

11. Yeah they don't decrease plunder :/ idiots don't realize that if you had no building in a spot, hit eb then built a tower you'd still make the same. But if you replace okd buildings with towers ofc it goes down :roll:

12. Why must you troll? Lol