How ATA killed their new game before its launch lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kaw1866897695876, Jul 21, 2017.

2. Agreed

3. KaW doesn't seem to be failing that much. They have been around for 8 years and still have a good number of players who are still playing. While sometimes it can seem like the difference between players who don't spend money and those that do seem to be increasing, you have to understand they can only keep a game running if they are receiving money. If they want to receive money the best chance they have is to cater towards players who are willing to pay to support the game.

4. i like sending thousands of militia to their deaths. it makes me feel good

5. So i played for a cpl weeks & have now quit just after reaching the top 1k & 6.2+m might on my realm...not only is the pricing bs but the performance only got worse & worse over those cpl weeks...if u are on a low ram device it gets crazy amounts of lag & crashes & even on top devices it's laggy at best...more peformance problems in KoH than in any game i've played. On top of that they've been having big issues with notifications and in-game alerts not working & you cannot defend urself against overly bigger players, which might i add have no hit range to limit themselves to not bullying smalls, it's basically become the norm already to hit players who won't be able to fight back...no real warrer's or pvp in sight...& without clan support which is only effective with notifications & alerts working it's pretty much pointless to start playing unless they do another game-wide reset & upgrade the performance & quality dramatically...another fail for ata imo, they'll have to fall back on kaw again which has been a fail since hte was added ...besides them managing to hook so many early in the kaw timeframe... this game would be dead by now otherwise...it was built on social ties luckily & a more even playing field which is harder to destroy alltogether then a new poor quality game where most players bully the weaker ones around lol

6. Heckfire is great fun. The guy above has no idea what he's talking about.

KaW has hit ranges where bigger players can hit smaller ones that can't defend themselves.

I saw a kingdom heading toward my clan mate and sent a massive number of troops to defend and the enemy got sent home in the wagon.

It's the war game that people have been complaining for, for a long time.