How about making a real asw by kaw public

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oG-Zaiross, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Please say it in a language I can understand op and give us details

2. Troll I'll take all of ZAFT haha

3. Here is what I took from the op's post

*Kaw chooses 2 war commanders by popular vote
    *commanders choose a set amount of players out of a list of people that have signed up
    *the wars will have no moles or inactives since players will most likely be based on the reputation of the warriors

Op this is a great idea but you need to put more thought into it I think it should be
    *a tourney style with smaller rosters
    *not called all star war since those have already been given to a set rooster size and tourney
    *have it 4 times a year with different restrictions (change in roster size, length of wars, amount of clans in tourney, etc.
    *rewards set up similar to the all star wars so wc have even greater incentive to win
    *change the types of wars through all the ee seasons including indy
    *for indy style you could have a group of players that all the wc choose which then turns into the devs placing them evenly into the different clans

For people who actually read this long post thanks and please feel free to add on to this as well

4. I don't think they make 100 people roasters

5. Support

6. They do make 100 people rosters for indy war

7. Mmm this is just a clan system war, they dont give anything...

8. Good call, Larry. I didn't even think the op might have been an sh. Very observant. In that case, OP, get off your leeching lazy ass and grow your account.

9. This would be very difficult to do. Sure some wc have built a solid reputation, but no way would they know everyone who signs up. Thus it would be pointless for them to pick people. Might as well just say what builds you want because that's what would end up happening.

10. Maybe when you get rid of your noob sh build and get a real build.

[​IMG]

11. Support, I'm hungry.

12. Support

13. Do we vote people in? If we do I call Spragga

14. Ya I love asw's 

15. No they wouldn't know everyone who signed up but once they choose the people they know and trust then they can choose dissent builds that compliment what they already have. Different wc might want a variety of builds so anyone might be able to war

16. I do like the idea of WC being "team captains"

17. Those wars were super long... being a part of it, took a lot from my weekend. Good luck on next asw!!