HOUSTON RELIEF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by kateian, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, India has major problems but at least there's are mostly contained within their country. America on the other hand has major problems within its borders and creates worldwide ones. So why should I donate to a country that is way richer and causes worldwide problems as opposed to a country that is poorer and has local problems?

2. -Don't live in a flood zone downtown was originally a swamp that was drained and filled like New
    Orleans

-If you are going to, buy insurance

-Flood insurance is already subsidized through tax payers money
    -meaning even
    people who live in
    areas that NEVER
    flood help
    pay the insurance
    for those that do
    already (but if you're
    too stupid to buy
    insurance it
    wouldn't matter to
    you)

Houston has had "3" 500 year floods in the past dozen years or so ....even without a major storm flooding has been a problem since day one

3. If you're gonna be a home owner be a responsible one and have insurance and the resources needed in case of such an emergency. If you didn't you should have known the chances you were taking. Don't expect others to bail you out. 

4. If you choose to live on the rim of a volcano don't come crying to me when it erupts 

...and if you do buy insurance for Gods sake

if you can't afford insurance you couldn't afford the house to begin with

5. Hey buddy I don't give a damn what you do with your money. You can give every last cent you own to them I honestly couldn't care less... just don't ask or expect me to give up mine

AND if you or anyone else asks me I'll be more then happy to give you my opinion why I shouldn't

#IndiaSucks

iPhone

ToddBacon & Roni 2020 

6. To all that posted and reflected their opinions here I thank you, the need for this thread has expired as action has been taken.

Thanks to the KaWmunity

7. Locking per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.