House of Dogs vs. wicked fate

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Garlic, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Never heard of either clan but get stuck in and have some fun. Never give up and never surrender.

Dodga out

2. You caught me sippy ;)

3. Gh's need more effort please

4. You're killing me^

5. Guy on first page complains about effort while he has a thread in AT to brown nose mods and his thread has "no effort"

6. Please stay on topic or you will get this thread locked by mods. I informed him that threads like this get locked by mods, so if he wants this thread to stay alive he might to sprinkle some effort on it. Please stop trying to get people's threads locked by going off topic. You are damaging the community.

7. Great war thread op, always nice to find these in active topics. Give em hell.

Way better than finding those useless, low effort threads that infamous person makes in AT. Not only are they boring, the don't even have pictures or colors.

8. Infamous you are not the chief here

9. I have not declared myself chief, but I have seen threads get locked for stupid reasons that I don't support. If you cared about the forums and the op you wouldn't ruining his thread and not supporting him to keep it from being locked. I will not be posting anymore replies about this topic out of respect to the op. I only wish you all would learn from this and respect your community better. Sorry for the derail op, some people are not mature enough to handle forums.

10. I would enjoy more background on way they are having a conundrum between there memebers.

11. Mouse go home.

12. Idc what u all think everyone starts a clan a different way stop bitching i dont care if this thread gets locked anymore **** it already :(

13. So... The war is off?

14. Infamous pipe down you milk drink

15. No its not off

16. Sweetness.  at least in something like this the people you hit will hit back... Nubs these days.

17. Its off they are too small

18. Support! War on noobs

Enjoy

19. Who cares how small they are.. Hit 'em up