Home of The Sealers

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by EternalForce, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Enjoy what? I'm not even getting inc back like before. You were in the wrong.

2. This wouldn't have happened if the admin gave the correct pass. Why push the blame to the sealer? Furthermore, the clan would not have kicked op if they were "willing" to resolve the matter.

3. Unless they're bigger than you. I learned a good Uppercut then back the hell up, technique. Works pretty well on bigger guys.

4. Well Damien, I'm the owner of the clan so I think you will find I know what went on; Admins make mistakes, everyone does. I've had a problem with Advisory aka Eternal before, I know that he's like and the blame isn't all on admins.

5. FEAR_THIS please don't talk until you win an attack bud not sb.

6. Why do I need to win an att? I'm ass'ing you and SB you when pinned to zs. You've not even hit me back you fool so your pretty stupid for even saying that.

7. And at least spell my name right

8. Being the owner does not automatically mean that you know what is going on lol

9. Yes it does when I was online, and if I wasn't admins would have told me straight away.

10. He complained about getting a 4 day pass when in reality it was a six day pass

11. And it clearly states on cp that it's 4 days for items closed when events are active.

12. I think OP is just mad because nobody ever taught him that being a dousche can catch up to you. He threw an absolute fit like he's 5 years old and is surprised when there are consequences. He's gonna act tough in forums, and post on walls and maybe throw out a few hits but in reality in a week or so he will be trying to find a way to make amends.

13. takes 2 to tango buddy.

14. Respect to fear. I didn't drop a seal there because I thought it wasn't being well run (my bad, turns out it's a great clan) and I got strip farmed. However it ended, and fear ended up being chill. Respect man, great clan.

15. Takes 1 to make an issue.

17. Ty Noodehl and sorry about that. Think we both started off on the wrong foot your also a great guy

18. No problem man. Think I'll actually drop a seal or two over at you over the next events

19. Awesome mate, more than happy to have you, just a PM away if you ever need me️

20. Noodehl is a noob fear 

He probably knows who I am and better not say anything about it.

Ur bad noodehl <3