HoL vs LWF Osw Thread (May 2013)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 24, 2013.

1. Gotta say -

Yafi- respect. Appleseeds seems logical and calm.

Phil- always entertaining threads. Thank you.

Profit- love your stirring up trouble. Good luck to your clan and family vs YAFI. They just don't lose ever. Ask EVERYONE!

Jayde- your just stupid. Shut up.

Dr whatever(?) - idiot. How pathetic can it be to demand an apology over and over. I would ask your mom to call his mom.

I do hope this escalates into an an excellent osw. Poor YAFI can't find a worthy opponent. I guess 42 and 2 is gonna be smashed to pieces.

Just a casual observer. Love this ****!! Go KAW!!!

2. Thanks Anita.

This thread turned out to be quite different than when I first imagined it, but I'm the kind of guy that let's chips fall where they may, even if I get hit a bit along the way. ;)

3. Phil.. Please don't fall into the 'Moe from the Simpsons' category with 'Anita'..

4. Update

WoG and Ya_judgment_fi have a cf in place with HoL.

5. back to topic and philos original post - HoL is full of ****. i had an alt stationed at LWF, and at the time it was HOL, SOA, and the other 2 family clans farming LWF. now that LWF asks for help in a 1 v 4, HoL cries? 

And thought id point out, at the time of the start of war, HoL was 2-3x the size, and had many more accouts than LWF.....

Stay strong LWF 

6. Pin you full of it  SOA only ones to fight alongside HoL even when YAFI and WoG were involved. I know, bc I have an alt in HoL that everyone already knows about. Believe what you want, it is what it is. I am sure that maybe a respected WoG or YAFI member could verify that SOA only other ones hitting (and from inside HoL).
    Last post from me, HoL is still to remain off this thread. Respect to all parties 

7. 1) Charlie received inc from all 4
    2) I had an alt there. no need for me to make stuff up  might wanna ask the noobs in the other clans why they hit 

8. This thread is incredibly off topic, lol.

9. charlie = former owner of LWF = title of thread 

10. Ss or bs is all I can say

11. Just to inform everyone ~
    iProph threatened appleseeds of revealing the names of the sellers, appleseeds said good ahead and proph disappears.

Jayde said she isnt scared of yafi. Or appleseeds. Appleseeds hits jayde and she said shell fight "all in due time"

Doesnt look good for 46-2

12. I don't need to since Wulf had the balls to actually tell the truth and admit to it happening. I don't have to start calling out names so I tip my hand. Point is proven already.

As for 46, they are just fine. In fact in sure they get a laugh out of reading this thread.

I'm not sure where the idea of 46 and yafi going to osw came from. I've nor yafi have said anything of this. Yafi has stated blah blah about my fate and blah blah about Jaydes due time. So clearly they want to strip us. Promise jayde nor myself care a bit if yafi or anyone strips us.

So really at this moment you have two yafi clans hitting myself and jayde. We both wear big pants and are not and never will be bothered by incoming hits. You think yafi is all that's in my news feed? Lol I have clans dedicated to farming me. Don't bother me a bit. In fact I find it awesome I receive so much attention.

And guess what. Regardless of what happens, those of you who know me, know ain't a thing gonna change. I'll keep stating my opinions as I see them, I'll keep kawing as I see fit, and god forbid prophet get stripped again...like that's never happened before. I'll nob right back as always And won't even have lost any ground in the game.

So go ahead, be worried of what the big bad yafi machine might do. Someone needs to, cause I could care less.

13. Hell I'll go a step further just to show you I don't care.

Tomorrow - bachelor party: kaw activity likely less than an hour

Sunday - Wedding: Kaw activity 0

Monday - Mermorial day parade and distressed veterans rally: kaw activity expected 2-3 hours

Tuesday - work 2pm - 2am likely active on kaw after work for a couple of hours

Wednesday - 3 hour flight departing at 11:15am then meetings until 1-2am low activity day

Thrusday - flight home another 3 hours then no plans. Highly active day

Friday - day off, highly actve till around 9-111pm

All times are based on my time zone which would be pacific day light time.

There ya go yafi, is that asking for it enough?

14. Somebody sounds really worked up .... Wuahahaha Wuahahaha Wuahahaha 

15. Yes im so glad they enjoy the attention we give 

16. For the record - Yes, we get a kick out of reading this thread.

17. Appleseeds fail stole me twice. That's the extent of the incoming I have received from him, which is frankly not worth my time. But some of their hansels are quite tasty. Out of the two clans, there are about 10 people hitting consistently. Let's scroll back to find out why again...oh, right. Because I called them bullies. :lol:

Shocking that a Worm is trying to start trouble, though. Easy to talk **** when you have those names to hide behind, isn't it? No identity. no worries.

You don't worry about 46 and 2, little Worm. They have been just fine for 2.5 years, and they will continue to be just fine for much longer. They are quite used to Prophet and I being hit, as are we. It's not our first rodeo.

18. @Jayde, they don't hide behind there names. You got yourself a link the post he just did.

19. Shhhh logic isn't welcomed here^ :lol: