HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Let's hear your pump up speech...and what's your street name??......

2. Yes. Derail this so it can too, be deleted.

3. I'll pm u for that. In the meantime. THIS JUST IN. "WDGAF is at war with ebs everywhere. I REPEAT. WDGAF is at war with ebs everywhere." Stay tuned for apherium's side of the story. You won't want to miss this sad compelling story from the ghost who feels he's getting a raw deal!

4. APHERIUN APHERIUN,my name is Josh Butterballs from Obvious Information Magazine.Can we have a 2 hour exclusiveplease??

5. Lmao, poor ghost.

6. Amazing thread, and loved the Emoji coverups (despite the facts they didn't cover the words), but... Weren't you and MommaBear banned a while back in a show of force by the devs?

7. 

8. Phoenix, are you in this osw?

9. Do you know momma and pappa bear and what they was going through in the past?

10. Ghost_of_serenity is my alt by the way.

11. I know about your alt.

What happened, Knight?

12. Thumb through the pages of this thread and you will see.

Either way, or whatever judgment you find yourself coming up with. I kindly ask you to keep the insults off of this thread. This is not your war to fight.

I fully stand behind and respect both momma and papa bear. We all make mistakes and learn from them and grow from them. Please keep issues of the past in the past.

Support to HoG
    Support to Foxes
    Support to all of oG.

Yes, I know there will always be war banter and at times the banter gets personal when it never should. This is a game and this is a passion. Many friends are made here, same as enemies. In the end we should all have fun in OSW and no matter the outcome, if fought respectfully, everyone wins. That is what makes OSW fun.

13. I support every clan on this thread. I have no fight with P/M Bear, though I'm just naturally a curios person.
    Hell, the thread I took the SS from is still up there on the headlines.

14. Because some people like taking every chance they can to tear someone down. Upsetting, but the way the world burns as it spins.

15. Well, I'm not one of them...

16. I love it when my friends argueXD