HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Scared when the warriors came out and play, I see.

2. (whoever gets this reference ears some wall art courtesy of me)

Warrrriors come out to playyyy

WARrrrios come out to PLAYYY

WARRRRRIORS COME OUT TO PLAYYY

3. Yes, when three warriors, all hansels or hybrids with VP equip, decide to smack me I self pin. What would you do in my situation?

4. Sigh you know im full of references ;) hell, my name contains 3 of 'em. I see you like The Warriors as well.

5. CAN YOU DIG IT???

6. I would hit who I could and come out so they could have some fun too.

7. Fight like a tiger Lang,not quad out like a kitty cat.

8. Lmao, your units would be zeroed instantaneously. 3 vs 1

9. So you would have me pop 3 xtals and attempt to fight when I am outmatched? That would be like trying to destroy a tank with a bb gun.

10. Atleast I would take some pride in my skills Lang.Before I was in OG,APOC or any big clan I used to Pisa everyone off.I've had experience fighting overwhelming odds.

11. Piss(**** my autotype).

12. Strength in numbers, if you have it, use it.

13. Listen to this langlas kid... Its an osw. Its not "pair off clans fairly and fight evenly matched opponents" by your incancessant pity party pleas , id say we are doing fine. You are a whiney chump who is making wdgaf look even more pathetic. You claim their feats and deny their losses, yet you by your own admittance do nothing to help in the osw. You hit inactives, and cry when targetted.

P a t h e t i c

14. Don't underestimate the power of the BB!

15. Crap attitudes like that are why osw's drag on forever. Get out there and fight or **** up and sit out

16. Chuck Norris once used a BB gun.Chernobyl was the result of that.

17. Aww u jus failed steal on me. And here I was thinking we had a good relationship Lang. Well I'll as u too my list to of pissed of WDGAF'ers!!!! Happy warring!

18. You don't understand, it's impossible for an attack build to fight a well equipped hansel, period.

19. Yes langs cries are on my wall 