HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. You're LOTR, UC I wasn't talking about the last 10 pages. I was talking about the beginning of the thread.

2. All I'm saying is go out there and give 'em hell! And have fun doing it

3. That's difficult when you have DKOK, SICnISS, and HoG all up your *** at once.
    I don't randomly threaten peeps who disagree with me, however, that doesn't seem to be general policy.

4. Well get up and boogie down with the SICnISS then Lang.

5. YOU ARE AT WAR, HOW IS IT RANDOM?

6. You were assigned a clan, no?

7. Doesn't mean we can't have some fun outside of it?

8. Of course,all targets are DTW,along with my personal targets IFight/stephy

9. If you concentrate fire on a clan they'll be reduced to nakie. If you randomly smack peeps from WDGAF it's not very useful. yes, sure, you could strip me and put in CA, but how many fbs will be run? I'll probably end up with 75% of my gold.

10. Lang,I can't put you in my CA to start with.You'd go in the list of personal morons who I get a kick out of hitting.an I'd hit you just to hit you Lang,gold ain't everything.

11. Or you can hit together and then help your other allied clans when they have stripped someone.

12. What's one more kingdom? I bank directly. And make more than enough in 1 unload to pay for all the pots my enemies burn that day.

13. True. But only on 100 bil+ strips IMO.

14. Again Lang I don't care what you make,your failing to remember if I'm hitting you you can't hit an epic to make money.Therefore you can't replace ****.

15. I don't hit ebs, weren't you listening? And nobody hits 24/7 unless you waste xtals on arbitrary unloads.

16. I have 30 xtals I have yet to blow,I can become arbitrary real quick.

17. Are you self-pinning? You've been dtw for 30 minutes...

18. Seeing as I've been threatened by You, Sig, and Oli I felt Self-pinning was the most prudent course of action.