HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Yea see it's all a problem how olis bigger than Lang but I'm much smaller than him,should be no problem right??

2. You have defense pots, No?

3. I dont know... why dont you find out?

4. What don't you understand? My equip is crap. There's no way I could fight you.

5. Not many,i prefer all out offense

6. Oh see not my equips to big,would you prefer if I took it all off,that make you feel better???

7. Hmm I'll catch you when you're not pinned, as for me ill hit abrand1 ;)

8. Wow...

Just, wow...

9. Evidently you're fully potted, your argument was invalid, I'll stick to Aevalox.

10. Ok,I'll drop all equipment,and pots,THAT fair enough yet??or should I just drop my entire build now????

11. You used spies, so now you'll see me :)

12. Okay, since I see there's animosity about, here at oG Alliance we have set up a complaint department. The picture posted below is all the information you need to list a complaint.

[​IMG]

Happy OSW everyone! ;)

13. Lang you would do better burning someone of importance's pots than farming inactives. Even if you have to use atk pots to do it! I have.

14. Did I even hit you?
    Now I understand why nobody from WDGAF posts on these threads. They get five members of oG on them. :roll: I wonder, Do you punch people who disagree with you in real life?
    *cough* *Belligerent*
    I understand war banter, but this is ridiculous.

15. Aevalox isn't inactive. Nor are any of my other targets.

16. I think people on your side need to back you up :lol: we're all warriors from different clans, under the same alliance... shows you unity, correct?

17. We know who we are. We don't need to put in CA "everyone go to forums and post your support."

18. Cmon Lang,you got 2Xthe attack that I do and about the same amount of spies,quit wussing out and making you and your alliances rep look even worse.Even some fail bombs[​IMG]at this point would be welcome:/

19. You guys ready? Get ready to SS this...

I am not part of any oG clan 

20. My CA says something completely different, why you so mad that we aren't afraid of some inc?