HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Langlas - you said 2 pages ago you requested ceasefire to pup to "prep for war/unlock the Mage"

How else do you prep for war besides buy pots /tweak your build(which we know you weren't doing, you were saving for castle ug)

2. 3* pages now

3. I meant buy pots. I don't need SDT.
    I accumulated over 3,000 SDP.
    acc-umulated*

4. Bud- 3000 sdp will burn in one good strip attempt.

5. Someones all flustered lol

6. I personally feel it's better to be on the offensive than defensive in a war . With needed breaks to repot ..

But threats just me

7. I have 13 bil in allies, nobody will bother stripping me.

8. Lang i had that much and they "stripped me"

9. I like how he disregarded my post :lol:

10. Thats*

Lang it's all in how good you are at getting under your enemy's skin I've gotten stripped/ attempted 4 x in past month I believe. I've had known mp bombs bought twice now

11. Why would I hit you? You're twice my strength. I will hit the clan we're assigned to. I suggest you do the same. Honestly, If I had to pick a perfect target blu_tongued__Devil would be high on my list of choices.

12. And you're twice my size. That's to be expected.

13. If you're complaining already, then I wont use my spies :lol: your attack is bigger, if I can see correctly. Im hitting more than 1 person but uet I only get inc from one of them, it'd be nice to hit an actual "warrior". Do you accept?

14. What's to be expected? I'm not picking a fight with you. I'm not hitting you. Im not tryingvto get you to hit me. I have my own targets right now . This is just conversation

15. ill play with you lang. you pay 21 mil a steal. fine with me :lol:

16. @dmg Do I look like I have VP EQ? Allied bonus is irrelevant. It's raw stats that determine the fight.

17. Seriously Oli? Don't you have bigger fish to fry?

18. Excuses, excuses. Go "hit the bigger guys with no dp that quit after 3-4 hits" :roll:

19. Lang I think you've pissed me off now,get out of DTW please.