HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Awesome! I thought you disappeared! lol

2. Unless I can, effectively, pot-burn them.

3. 

4. Did someone just say something about unfair?! (/)_-) Next thing ya know, they'll be saying we should remove the attack and spy buttons when you have a smaller target.

5. *sigh* Devils are so presumptuous.

6. Then go talk to angels 

7. Lol if they did that ZAFT would never be able to osw.

8. Nope! Still here :) not as active in forums but ya know how this osw is going. ;)

9. Heya devil,langlas actin the fool as usual I seeXD,how goes it??

10. Pretty good bro, hows the war treating you?

11. Stackin riches and burnin bridges,IFight shouldn't have run his trap to me lol

12. Sounds good man, let's keep it up. I doubt we're the only one's on this thread...

13. "Cant without pots"  isnt that the point of using pots? Langolas guy needs to grow up and learn to war. You wont learn that in regs though, but if you fought as much as you talk you might be decent.

14. Yea see in regs they tell you to make shitty Photoshop and demean your enemy and hope they surrender.

15. If I spend 60 mil to success someone, and make 30 mil in the process, it's not feasible. Why bother. I'd rather hit someone with np. Attacks are my primary source of cash in OSW. I don't hit ebs.

16. *gives langlas a cookie* hitting an eb ONCE IN A WHILE (emphasizes) doesn't hurt, build back those pots.

17. Oh wait... That's right, I'm an EB noob. How could I forget... I rescind my previous post, I obviously never hit the OSW.
    *back to my haunts*

18. Exactly, thanks for admitting :) didn't you say you dont return inc? :shock: ouch. You're the guy who hits the ones that dont hit back... :lol: :eek:

19. Oh, they hit back. Issue is I pick larger peeps who war without pots. 3-4 hits and they're done.

20. Why don't you hit me and see how long I can go? Or maybe ask the guys on my wall...