HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Useless to feed trolls Oli

2. Olibear scares me.. He's like Hugo Stiglitz.. back to war now. ;)

3. Anyone notice bringer on pg32 talking about merges manufacturing strength?

Where were you last war Bringer? 7ds? How's that family these days?

Ooooohhhyeeeaah....merged into Regs...hmm...

Pot, this is kettle calling...

4. Agrees with brother joe

5. Bumped for shits n giggles

6. 

7. this comment has nothing to do with anything...thats my two cents

8. Who the **** is Hugo Stiglitz? I hate Seinfeld brand humor.

9. This isn't relevant. But was Phils thread deleted?

10. Who the **** are you :lol:

11. Well wrath was 70's LB when we merged in the regs family  all the regs family clans jumped higher on the LB after the merge..og was not the case from a bunch of broken clans scurrying around like roaches

12.  so who's really the weak ones foxes? Y'all have allies again I see that's gonna change again soon ️

13. Wrath merged to regs cause the lame ass excuse of a clan couldn't make it on their own. Then you diss foxes?  Foxes do have allies, allies that have remained loyal since the start of the war and will continue to do so untill the end. Especially since we are havin a hell of a good time barely gettin hit by alpha epsilon, while making fund money and pinning their actives when we see fit. . Maybe they should merge with regs too. Both eb bitches, stuck on how they do lb wise. I can't wait to see more ZDGAF squad naked. 

14. Alpha Epilson is being hit by several clans at once, to my knowledge DKOK only has Let Reg assigned to them.

15. Lol. Let regn is doing a bad job if they are assigned to us I get 3-4 maybe 5 inc a day from gunner. That's it 

16. Your so small  yes I dis foxes another washed up clan, kinda like Kotfe the washed up bullies of kaw  pattern here I'm seeing... It's coming to me that's right about 80% of og is washed up clans, tfk and war are the only true war clans y'all have  come on  atleast try to make a decent post

17. Have you ever seen the movie inglorious bastards? I hate ignorant people.

18. DKOK has, what, 67 members? LR has 22.
    Don't have constant Inc? deal with it.

19. F4L FTF
    Foxes For Life
    Forever the Fox
    ;)