HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Pretty sure there is a thread by kaw_admin openly stating they are banned for bottling. But i dunno if that changed

2. There is both neither one does that.

3. Anyone? What's the scoop?

4. Thanks belle 

5. Our old Accounts were bad yes... I was on the operating table being cut open to fix serious health issues so...Please Keep bringing up old news to look better and feel better about your selves Please 

6. **were banned

7. Love to my momma and kick butt poppa

8. Poppa bear can I subscribe to your newspaper service,and is it buy per paper or a 1month subscription??

9. -Support to momma and poppa bear-

10. GL HoG

11. Roflmfao....well I knew one day his mouth would overload his britches. Now he has to stew in his own filth.....not surprised. Poppa much respect as always as u are an outstandingly civil and respectful person. If ya need some chump change give me a ring lmao

12. @merc. My friends told me the subs were posting in CA if anyone needed help learning how to report in cc to pm them. ... But at least u basically confirmed u guys were planning this war for a while

13. Feel better about myself? Excuse Me? I was asking a simple question that still has not been answered.. :roll:

14. You're an idiot mew.. Stick to Pokemon you fool.

15. I support this statement 

Be careful though, welcome. He'll try to draw you into an argument, which would require you to be at his level too 

16. Jeez the language
    There could be a nine year old in one of the clans, hold the curses!!

17. oops wrong thread sorry.