Hmmmmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIIIISouthernJusticeIIIIIl, Oct 17, 2014.

1. So. I need those gif codes.

2. The need.. It weighs me down

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

I do like mine more that yours though, delta.

[​IMG]

4. You have no pots, 1.4 bil in allies, are pretty much inactive. And you consider yourself worthy of a cf? No it's more like we just forgot about your sorry ass

5. Oli.

Why you gotta be so rude?

6. Nicely put oli....SJ ur a boob!

7. I heard SJ and sj-inc quite guess he decided to log on say hi and go inactive again

8. Well this thread just ruined my download limit till next year...

9. a CF you say ? with the stats of a peanut ? HAHAHAHAHAHA ! say it enough times, and perhaps you can convince yourself that is true, most likely they got bored of pinning a player with stats so small, you need a microscope to see them !

and yes, my stats on Mork are in the basement...... but this is only a pc account alt.

10. Screen shot or it never happened.

Also, denying a cf from Kotfe? Stupid. They can kick your ass any day they probably just let you go for free.

11. Can't believe after all this guys crap no one has stripped his main. He just denies it's his main and they leave it alone. It's astonishing to be honest.

Hey sj, shouldn't you be dead of cancer still?

(Not knocking cancer patients. It's a horrible disease. It's just that this guy DIED of cancer about 2 years ago because he was being farmed so hard. Just wondering how he is back lol)