Hit range is ridiculous.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rising_Star, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Here's a solution fir smaller builds crying about being hit:

[​IMG]

2. I love it when bigger players tell smaller players to grow. Like what the hell do you think we're doing? Sitting around staring at our stats wishing they'll just suddenly become bigger?

Sorry, not all of us can do b2b hte and max xtal everyday.

3. 2 mods have now supported this thread and told you off devs. You gonna do something for the community now or ignore not only the players but also your own self appointed mods?

4. Support

5. Not telling you to grow. Telling you to stop crying sbout being small and getting hit by biggers.

6. Frog, sod off if you have nothing useful to say. Thanks.

EDIT: aren't you that OSW runner?

7. Not telling you to shrink. Telling you to stop thinking you're big and bad because you can hit smallers.

8. Lol never recall saying I was big and bad. 

9. ohhhhh nooooooaaaaa save my soul pls lord

10. wow. hitting a 16m cs at what? 50m cs? Must suck being so worthless you have to resort to hitting ppl a third your size.

11. Hitting a player a third your size worthless. Well if you make that player reset then that's PRICELESS waka waka waka ;) hahaha hahaha :)

12. :lol: Only reason you say that Falcon is because your build is so crap that you can't be effective against someone the same size as you.

13. I'm sure you've made someone reset.

:lol:

14. I would like to explain the hit range issue.

Traditionally, in the early days of kaw. The hit range was, excluding ally bonus set to 5x the combined stats of a player in either direction.

This worked well enough when there was only the lowlands and highland available and only limited tier buildings.

A huge Kingdom in those days was only 6-8 mil cs. A player who was 5x smaller could with pots and a bit of luck, still put up a good fight, or at worst, hit haunting and be active and bridge that gap in a short space of time.

Now.. A 10 mil cs player, which is not so big anymore, can be hit by a 50 mil cs player. This is impossible to defend or fight against. The 5x mechanic still applies, but is vastly different from the original ideal when there was such limited lands and buildings to aspire to.

If you add in ally bonus, this only increases the hit range.

A small Kingdom with ally bonus in the trillions can increase their hitting range by anything up to 8-10 x

So a tiny shadow or guild hansel with trillions upon trillions in ally bonus can effectively hit the leader board, and the leaderboard can hit them.

The game has changed so much from the original plan, but the mechanics that govern it havn't.

This issue needs to be addressed.

A mid sized Kingdom is years away, and many real life dollars away from being able to be competitive against a large Kingdom in modern kaw.

What motivation is their to try fight or defend or hold your own when you simply cannot get even one successful action against an enemy?

Drop builds will keep growing in numbers and growing will be secondary to the newer class of players once they realise they can't and never will be able to compete at any top their level of the game.

15. Welcome to KaW

16. this. its the best explanation of how the game is right now.

The problem is that the hit range is a multiplier, not a formula, that calculates who can and cant be hit by who.

17. Don't be a baby.. Just grow your ass! Fool!

18. Classic low iq Noob Right there.

19. Typical coward hiding behind a stateless alt

20. Hiding? Are you stupid? My main Kingdom is my owner moron.
    Hit it. Because it's going to hit you.