History of xstal jail

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ZoomBoomBye, May 19, 2016.

1. Does anyone know why KaW has a cap on the amount of xstals you can use in one day?

Seems like a strange policy considering they are a business that runs on money.

2. "We limit whales. When we were getting guys that were spending $20,000 a day in our game. We realized it was skewing our revenue and we realized we didn’t want to create a game community where people thought that you had to pay to win. Our games are so social that you could see people rise to the top of the leaderboards because they could afford to be there. That’s actually really bad for the community. We want people to rise slowly and move up the charts and have the ability to get integrated within the communities. Our users, even with those high monetization numbers are limited to like, $150 bucks a day." - ATA.

3. hah

4. $20,000 a day? Or bs?

5. Dont all businesses run on money?

6. Haven't seen the actual numbers I mean I don't work at ATA lol but I don't have a hard time believing it. If I had disposable income I'd be spending like crazy on this game.

7. Yes that's what players were spending before the cap, it's all there to read in an interview ATA have done in the past.

8. Even 150 a day seams asinine imo. Bet I don't have 150 in 4 years. I already know the smart comments to come....." it shows in your stats posty" or " thanks captain obvious for pointing out your pathetic acct..." but I'll say that I have had a great time and still enjoy this game. I do feel successful even from the cheap seats and that is what ATA has allowed. Thanks

9. RedStar was spending an estimated 10k a month on the game. If you add in that he probably paid for Cella's stuff also. :lol:

10. Wasn't it because players could pin someone indefinitely?

11. lol if anyone has that kind of money to spend on KAW I would urge those people to consider "maybe" trying to use that "disposable income" to be a positive influence in someone's life that needs positive influence, not saying you need to give it all away or save the world or anything

...but in the long run what will you be more proud of? Spending your money to impress some idiots online that you'll never meet in RL that don't give a flying flip about you or maybe just maybe helping someone else out that can in return help someone else out or do some other good? (just saying)

iPhone

12. This guy... Gets terrible reputation, changes name, continues to give away new identity by tagging his posts with iPhone.

13. suckers251 ...this guy 1/1 DTW lol

iPhone

14. This guy 1/1 too lazy to hit more cuz I need 10k 

15. ...uh yeah I don't think yer gonna make 10k 

16. What's the spending cap today? How many nobs are you allowed to buy in 24hours?

Does buying nobs and crystals count against the same limit?

Does anyone have a screen shot of this supposed limit in action?

Now we play the waiting game..

17. There is no cap to buying the nob or xtals. You just can't use more than 24? xtals/day.

18. A few years ago, the limit was about $300 in nobility purchases per day. Within this past year or so, I've learned this is no longer the case, given I've exceeded the former cap allowed a few times when I buy in bulk.

Presently, It's my opinion that in app purchases are no longer restricted as before and are unlimited. Meaning you can buy to your hearts content.

Still, crystal use is restricted obviously.

19. What do you buy for over $300 

20. I was made aware the limit of buying was dropping a 6 months ago (likely dropped well b4) there were a few like redstar they didn't only max daily bought maxed on Alts and volleyed mass amount of gold to their mains on a daily bases this is y the drop volley was killed (u can still drop volley but u can't do it nearly as quick now as u gonna wait 15 days to drop to get a 60% refund u drop same day u get 4.5%)