Historic Thread Safeguard Service

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sholron, Dec 31, 2010.

1. It hasn't been stickied last time I check. I have requested it before but it was denied. However it's really helpful. Worth adding

2. Section and/or link? Or bump? I can manually search for it, but that takes forever:/

3. I'll look for it and bump it lol

4. Seen it, but forgot the section.

5. Ty, and marked.

Like I said, Thursday :lol:

6. The link to "Meow" 404ed.

7. I know Tex. Lots of threads on here are dead. Unfortunately, mods/devs don't upkeep the Best Of section like I'd like, so we lose good threads:/

8. Damn. I wanted to read "meow" too.

9. This needs to be updated... Some of the threads are no longer on threads such as: "How a noob reacts to being farmed"

10. Here's a little tribute I just want to stay alive to forum vets: The Old Forumers: by LaBOY yes, it does sound like I'm giving myself credit, but I don't mean to. ~ LaBOY

11. I think a good one to have would be when Swabia made a thread regarding war tactics. It was an open discussion of how to war, what works, what doesn't. I found it very cool. I'm a forum noob, so if someone with a pc can bump so that Sholron can consider it, it would be mightily appreciated.

12. Hmm...I actually am not backlogged (and I use the term loosely) with anything to put on here atm.

13. That just means you've been slacking Shol lol

14. Lol. Maybe...

But normally when I slack I've got updates to do, and I don't.

Kinda a nice feeling.