Hiring targets

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _________Neophyte_________, May 11, 2016.

1. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has hired a target on accident when Attacking. Can you all create something that says "are you sure?" OR something of the sort to cut back on this. The hire button is too close to the attack button. Thanks

2. If u are in pvp or OSW or war or whyever you are hitting someone, why would u have enough to buy them sitting around?

3. I am pretty sure they are a good 5 cm apart..you must have fat fingers

4. You hired the target to make him/her open for attack or steal (gold out)? Greeeaat! ;)

5. Err, the spy, and hire button are less than a cm apart. And a lot of OSWers aren't constantly banking, especially if BC, or fl'ing.

6. It wouldn't hurt to have a safety switch that can be toggled on and off for hiring.

That way volleys would not be affected and players can peruse the ally market without worrying about accidental hires.

7. Just be careful wear you tap..?

8. This has been brought up many times before.

A confirm hire pop up would be incredibly useful.

Support :cool:

9. Love this idea!

Support this feature devs

Skinny, I never thought about a toggle switch in settings, bravo - that ensures speed to FL'ers and VT'ers - while also preventing the dreaded, "oh crap I just hired my PvP target"

Devs probably don't understand our lingo in game, nor have had the costly misfortune of hiring a target. I really support a "Confirm Buy" On/Off toggle switch in settings

10. Support the idea the way skinny proposed it. Hear way too many stories of accidental hires.

12. Support, although I do find it dumb to keep gold out while pvping

13. Devs don't play, you see they're all statless nooks.

14. Nooks

15. Move hire button next to owner

16. Nooks

17. Captain nooks.

And smee.

Smee is LB btw.

18. There's already a safety button, it's being more careful.