HIRED GUNS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Wrecked if u notice war and nimway are hlbc to

2. I could really use this buisness lol.

3. Can you guys even hit someone 1mil cs?

4. Just under, I can hit a bit higher than other two

5. @ shadow, bc I'm doing this for fun, tracking sucks, if I want em stripped you learn their schedule somehow,,and sorry if I'm not following all of u back, I just wanted to get the thread out tonight

6. But I will follow in the morn

7. @shadow sorry I meant you learn not i lol

8. Oh ok, well enjoy. I don't think anyone under 1mil cs can hit you unless they dropped build also

9. Ok bobcat I guess those people on my wall from today that are just under 1m were just payed to cry on there

10. I wasn't being rude, I was saying I don't think they can get through all your bfe. I know you can hit them. I wasn't calling you a liar lol just making the statement that I don't believ they can get through your bfe and pots.

11. Ahhh ok sorry for my response then, Ty lol

12. Update: I'm bringing in more mercs to help handle targets, I'm getting over loaded with farm contracts,, I've added 2 farmers so far. Ty for the support all

13. Werent you "farming" zaft or something just a little bit ago?

14. About 3 weeks to a month ago

15. I think you'll find work in the statless alt field.

When did we get guns? I've been kinda hoping for a ceramic battle axe something light weight.(no upper body strength) I'll take a 12 gauge pump with the receiver plug removed. 7 rounds, no waiting 

16. Actually murph there's alot of new players on here and people that just grow really slow. Not all alts, you can tell by how bent out of shape they get when being hit whether its a main :)