HGL LOSES A WEEK OF PRESTIGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-GaBBy-lllll, Jul 14, 2012.

1. And the big deal is zaft is only doing there third war this week LR didn't war this week as long as you win you can take weeks off.

2. The bottom line is that we lost the chance to get more prestige and maybe a more comfortable lead. That would take pressure off future wars and help lock us in top 8.

3. This also looks to be the worst turnout since the summer wars started, I think I counted only 10 wars.

4. Wars cost money and pots that can only be had from EBs ...takes time to recover...they recent news of T5 has also put a dampener on the turnout as well I'm sure

5. It obviously affect seeding for playoffs only if the devs adopt a 1vs8 2vs7 3vs6 4vs5 format which they might or might not it also obviously affect mith pots inferno aqua both negative and positive for hgl use less pots and mith taking a week off but do not gain mith and inferno etc Also it's dumb that a clan that has no chance of making into playoffs get to war and a clan that's in top 5 does not.

6. Still plenty of time to make up presige..since its based off how much prestige each clan has at the end means clans with higher amount can take a week off and still be in the running

7. They are coming 4th I can't really see them dropping dramatically so why the thread? It will be as if they were taking a week off which most clans do.

8. If HGL were to lose prestige at all they would have no problem catching back up! Guaranteed they make the top 3(by three i mean last 6 clams to war with3wars left total) no doubt.

Go HGL!!!

9. Interesting...I had wondered what would happen if odd # of teams. I don't know how it is for the other clans trying to do well in this tourney but we put a lot into the days running up to the weekend (mostly trying to get make sure we have enough LnR peeps to qualify and coordinating any guests). Finding out we lost out at last minute would suck.

Maybe a small prestige increase for that team if they have at least 2 wins so far. Or some other sort of qualifier. It's not a game changer right now but could be towards the end.

10. Nice to see someone from LNR. I wondered that too. Next time they should put someone against their will to fight in weekend wars. Jk, if they do that put Team Wrath back together for weekend wars

11. That or a clan made up entirely of Mods lol

12. Nice stats tiger

13. I have great stats

14. Oh no, they won't gain any prestige.

When did that ever matter? Few people look on the leaderboard for a clan, and even if they did apply they would have to be a LCBC attack build with a thousand crystals to be accepted.

15. Missing 1 war or losing 1 war can be a deciding factor in this tournament, Epic War Clan lost this week and went from 3rd place to 12th, 9 places, if this was closer to the final that would have put them out of the running for the finals.

Going from a comfortable position to out of the race for finals in one war.
    And since the larger gap in prestige between your clan and your opponent the more you will drop if you lose.

I just hope T5 doesn't completely kill this tournament, they will release them before summer wars ends, just hope they introduce them right after one weeks war has ended, giving everyone a full week to settle in with T5 and be okay for the next weeks war.

16. So T5 is confirmed to be coming out?

Well, in done with KaW, hand me my reset button and Xtals.