HEY DEVS!!! Season 5 EE just do it...

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DotNet, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Support to SAMs suggestions, and a poll would be required to make sure the true wc and tk is recognized.

2. but 1st thing 1st,fixed the bad matchup system.

3. Wont work ... poll for wc in a 100 man war .. hell it takes 45 mins or arguing and chest bumping to find a wc now lol

The reward for good wc and trackers is winning the war ... if you suck you lose . Lets have dev spend their time fixing the war system and not on some silly poll

4. indeed,the matchup system must be fixed 1st.

5. Support to season 5, and hopefully new incentives besides mith gear.

6. Create a completely new marketplace. So that s5 can award other currency besides mith....

Get gemstones, mith and diamonds from warring.

Gemstones are given out based on how effective your were in war (successful actions, defended actions, kos, plunder, successful actions against, kos against, plunder leaked). Create a new scoring metric to be awarded after the war, winner and loser, top 3 most effective players can get gemstones. Give winning members twice as many as loser. Gemstones would be used to buy other items only for sale to ee players such as new banners, xstals, sods, or even access to a market where inferno, aqua and scrolls could be exchanged for an item of more importance.

Diamonds are just a fancy way of paying out gold after the war. The measly gold payout now is worthless. Create a diamond to gold exchange for people. The exchange rate would be unknown to the players, and the market would change based on amount of people warring and exchanging. a small amount of exchanges could payout large amounts of gold+pots.

continue to award mith to the winning g members but alter the amounts based on the effectiveness of the player.

Create a ee lb. Ranking players on effectiveness, kos, mith earned, win and losses, etc. I think ppl would like to see how the rank throughout the season.

I know ppl want war now. But I think lots of cool new changes would be worth the wait.

Also, a way to reward wc and tk would be nice.

Tldr? Eat my shorts

7. Wait until summer please ️ too busy to make a lot of the wars still

8. No support devs give me a new eb please and thanks.

9. Gee, I wonder why your warring bracket is so messed up

10. Imma suggest that's not a main. Js