hero_sapphire 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Troublemaker, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Again, I'm not you. Your standards on kaw are different than mine.
    People have asked me if they should hit him for me. My reply is most always no. But often times they'll do it anyway.
    I can't change what people want to do, and you shouldn't either.
    ATM I'm going with the flow B)

2. I didn't cry for help ya dummy 
    Are you daft? :lol:

I do have tons of PvP experience. I could care that you call me a noob and a crier and that I can't PvP. But you don't know the history I've had 
    So assume what you want, as I said, I'm not here to please you or conform to your standards of kaw 'right' and 'wrong'.

3. If my friends would do that for me i would find it disrespectful and will stop being my friends. But hey...as you said, maybe we have different standards.

4. I won't argue with you vlad or Larry. You do being up valid points, at which I must be respectful of do to my own words of different standards.

I'm just amazed that all this came out of me shooting down his forum posts :lol:

5. And btw... Mystical hammer should do the trick. And cost only 22.5mil. Plenty of profit margin left. But hey! Why do I tell you this? A battle hardened user like you already knows this.

6. He/she had an idea. Why shooting down was needed? Support/no support could be enough. If i understand correct you chosed to start a fight in forums. He/she chosed to start a fight in KaW. You chosed to avoid fighting in KaW and keep fighting in forums. Hence this thread where you are calling "the noob" out.

7. I gave criticism to his idea and brought up valid points as to why it would be difficult to implement.

He can't handle criticism.
    I posted no support and my reasoning and he chose to call me a 'dum noob' on my wall.

8. In the op it shows an SS of you crying about being stripped on someone else's wall.. And you just said if people as you if you need help you "usually say no" so sometimes you say yes.

Plus if you had any pvp experience you wouldn't need to post it on forums seeking acceptance on forums because if you did have any experience you would know that forums does not approve of noobs getting help

9. I actually do know, very well and am aware of the backlash for it. I usually say no-- in almost every case, and every case in this instance.

10. Lol Crimson you were like "Maybe i like being hit " and im like 

11. How was I crying? Lol I was laughing at the fail attempt 

12. Your a noob, get a life. I'm calling you out for having a small wee wee. Shove your crap up some other guys booty. Thx, peace, love - Yours Truly

13. Eagle!!!! 

14. Just face it..

You tried being cool and trolling.. You ended up biting off more than you could chew and had to cry for help.

The funny thing is the person who made you cry, is the same person that comes up with the worst ideas in KAW. :lol:

15. I agree with Vlad.

Anyways so the jest is you were an ass to someone with a larger account and thought that your little stats would protect you. Logic. It ain't there. And theres a difference in stripping and strip farming.
    If your target appears not to have jack out buy an ally so he at least loses some. Sure stuck with an ally but its worth it.

16. Its a hire hit op. Not a strip.

You dont strip 1bill allies.

17. ya wright you turned pvp into 6 on 1 then a osw cuz u talk ****

18. lol the infamous "I know Zaft" jeez

19. Ik im sry 