HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Masonisboss, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He was playing this game at 7 then?

2. Also if you have no proof stop saying you're sure he's a little kid! It doesn't matter that he might be lying, you don't have proof!

3. We have no proof he disbanded the clan

4. OP claimed to disband his clan. Why would he even say that if it wasnt true. Wouldn't make sense

5. Welcome to a war game. If you need help, cry to your clan... It's sad people can't keep things 1v1...

6. Jenni lost but can't admit it. So sad.. :(

7. Lots of people in this thread still need to cf

8. Troll I umm...please....will you leave me and my family alone....

I have money....not much but it should do until next time....

Or I could offer you my dog?

So...cf?

9. Ill give you the number of my local Chinese restaurant. Please take your dog there and donate it and cf accepted

10. Lmfao 

11. Troll please im so Sorry!!!

12. Ill give u cookies and my firstborn!!

13. :eek: thats how u offer a cf guys

14. First born son? If so, game of thrones bitches, watch it 

15. @ jenni page 2

Constantly pinned and zeroed

Can't see why you call out someone for being pinned when you're pinned yourself :|

16. Taking bets on this thread turning into a roni vs wolfie slagging match in the next few hours 

17. OP could easily lie about his age. You can lie about things very easily on the internet. For ex: "I am indeed a purple dragon" (*cough cough* actually true :lol:) And Jenni all I see is OP asking for help against a farmer who's farming him for something he did long ago. He's verbally harassing Trevor. Not the other way around :lol:

And if farming was made illegal because it's harassment then many people all around the world would die due to starvation. Not cool :lol:

To OP: think about what you do. You reap what you sow. And about this low effort thread: NE;NS

18. You can take those bets n shove it up your ass si

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.