HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Masonisboss, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronMaiden please help this poor soul

2. Haha that's an awesome joke jenni :lol:

North and lucky.. Guess I'll have to farm you guys later. The beach is calling

3. Mason you didn't post an apology as requested for destroying his clan and you told me you did.

Jenni, while farming maybe frowned on by many. This is a war game and by playing you accept you may be attacked all day by the same person.

If the devs didn't want farming they would have implemented as with other games that you can only attack someone x times/day.

4. Xtremes farming = attempt to ass and att but fail. Legendary

5. Im sure Bubba would love a nerdy ass cell mate for a years, when he farms your treasuretrove over n over. bubba is a Farmer too!!! :roll:

6. Damn this thread has got serious lol

I'll just sit here on the toilet watching it all unfold..

7. Lol. I'll bring big X out to play later.

8. Jenni gets serious. Ima report you for cyber bullying me.

9. And Xtreme is hitting people against OP but he hasn't hit Trevor yet? Hmm...

10. This forum ain't owned by ATA and is owned by phpBB...and they are known to help the police. Even if a thread is graveyarded it is still stored for phpBB in cases of legal issues

11. Xtreme as far I have he was only admin, however considering osw clans n such.

If you do something to aggravate ppl expect to have to own up n apologize, some clans would be far worst if crossed.

12. Great info, jenni. Now all the countless trolls will be arrested

13. And actually if it does go legal, phpBB would shut this forum down, for ATA failing to prevent these instances. The game allows farming. This forums....diff ballgame

14. 

15. So wait.. Post count farming is illegal?

16. Oh no err body... RUUUUUUUUN

it's the one time

Isn't this a goodbye thread????

17. And Helios actually has common sense

18. I am support on a few ganes, and a few chat sites. When the police get involved, you must step aside and let them look at EVERYTHING. And no jury gonna feek sorry for a old man bullyin a 9 year old

19. Nah prime OP made another thread which was him calling Trevor an asshole then quitting

20. No no it's a help thread... Well the po po can't help you here

Hahaha internewbs these days eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.