HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Masonisboss, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought you quit? Get out of forums

2. Jenni don't beat the **** outta me for farming your daughter in a game :(

3. Ah. Too busy to use pots on north. I'll take care of you later

4. Jenni if you knew the details you would understand why.

While Mason has been a good active player he has done some very unsavory actions.

All he had to do was post a forum post apologizing for his betrayal of trust in destroying a clan.

I recommend folks stay out of this matter n let mason work it out if he truly wants this resolved

5. Ask ironmaiden for help

6. You may not know, but farming ofc is within tos, but making them write a apology thread and if it gets bad it can be considered bullying, and even cyber bullying is a crime. And messing with minors can land you into a hell of a lot of trouble.. Keep that in cobsideration before you demand a written plea online.

7. Xtreme can barely succeed :p I have no pots either

8. The guy disbanded his clan and it wasnt two years ago. OP has it coming

9. Jenni wouldn't you consider disbanding someone's clan who they could've payed for cyber bullying? OP was just unlucky that Trevor grew faster than him

10. A digital for of writting and comments by you proving harassment. The cops won't give a **** about your clan being disbanded when they cuff you....

11. Lol north. As I said, I'll make sure I take care of you later, don't worry you don't have to feel neglected.

12. Mason I will help you follow me.

13. There he is :lol:

14. Iron will get your farmed even more than you already are :lol:

15. Helio, it's his own special needs fault for giving his clan to somebody untrustworthy.

16. "But judge he disbanded my clan!!" "So i had to harass and bully this kid into begging for me to stop!" If ur gonna farm farm . but leave the verbal pleas out of it....

17. Cyber bullying is a joke

18. 3 years in prison joke o.o

19. And now its op's fault for growing slower than someone he wronged. >=}

20. So butthurt about cyber bullying yet it happens every day and nothing is done about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.