HELP me!!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HR-III-LORD-MINOWARA-lll-YB, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No I don't agree

2. Your name will change on the thread too...

3. Yes or no u have one min

4. You will probably have to weather a storm of attacks for the mess you caused, and hope nothing comes from your death threat, just because you say it it isn't a threat, doesn't mean other people will see it a joke in the eyes of the law

5. Hey smiley follow me

6. We would have a link of you on forums :roll:

7. @Ulq, as a woman and my name i have about 200 followers that are like OP and use this as a dating site. this is my line in the sand. Unfortunately they are all to small to farm.

Op deserves it. KaW is 9 not a dating site. Take your silence like you deserve and dont do it again.

8. Ppl Plz attack me I'm enjoying this I have one regan crystal I'll use it for u :) this is fun

9. Smiley, don't ever expect to grow in this game. 

10. This thread should be titled

The self destruction of a noob.

11. Even if he resets,I'm small enough to farm him 24/7 If he gets bigger my alt will farm him. He's etter off quitting rather than Resseting

12. Actually don't stop tomorrow use me as ur personal farming grounds :)

13. Why thank you very much.I will use you as my farming grounds when there are no epic battles on... wait i make more with quests. :lol: :twisted:

14. Ppl I'm calling truths I apologize but not reset but maybe I will doesn't matter to u and I become ur personal farming ground forever deal?

15. Smiley, you seriously just quit the game. Better to apologize and reset.

16. A_Z your gonna have to bring back TSFA for people like this there has been two today now

17. Why is it that they think they know everything and sign a crap deal when someones tryna help them? (/)_^)

18. Reset or I keep farming you :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.