hello!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Hey kaw, just saying hi and it's been a while since I last played. So i hope everything is going good 

2. Hello? It's me I was wondering if after all these years...

3. Hello (hello) let me introduce myself (myself) my name is..... Shhhhaaaddy so nice to me you (so nice to meet you)

4. You mean it's been awhile since you "retired" from a tap tap game and decided to play again.. Good for you

5. And who says i "retired"? You can take your ass and go someone else 

6. Your stats /6years says it. At least I hope that's what happened there...

7. Sorry about that, since you quit... I don't want to take my ass to someone else, I only wants to bring It to you..

8. Goodbye

9. Event equipment on. Yep. This is an on and off player seeking attention is all.

10. Wow you actually went to the trouble to delete your op in your im a cool quitter thread.. How on earth will anyone every know what you wrote?!?

Oh yeah ...
    Nice try

11. Prime, leave the thread 

12. Well seeing as this thread that sat without a single comment for almost 3 hours, that was good enough for me..

...oh and before I take my leave

:lol:

13. Lol call him on his/her lies and he/she tells you to leave!

Classic!

14. It's been a long time (long time) I'm sorry I've been away so long (so long) my name is shady I never meant to leave you (never meant to leave you)

15. Welcome Back :lol: