Heckfire Rewards Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm getting invalid user when I try this can someone help quickly

2. I'm still waiting to receive my reward. I followed the instructions given, and nothing 

3. If you were seeing invalid user you did not type "KawRewards" correctly.

Rewards are going out. It will take a while to reach everyone.

4. Hi Bruce not meaning to sound like a humbug but i couldn't give a monkeys about heckfire. Just look after your loyal playerbase you have in kaw before more quit. Lets face it heckfire is never going to be as big as kaw and do you really think big spenders in kaw are going to be suckered into spending in another ata game.
    If you have any dumbass ideas about new lands stick em where the sun dont shine. Please give us an update as to where game is heading in 2018

5. Alright everyone. Heckfire rewards have been distributed!

6. Was we meant to get a throne?

7. I work as a full time nurse and never saw this till 3 hours after noon pst today! This should have been a notification on startup... I sent my message at 3pm... Please send me the kohf charm and throne as well!

8. Your promo worked. I downloaded and installed heckfire and have been playin it. Event spent a few bucks. Please reward me... I’ve been messaging help frequently, and they never mentioned this!! They just said you were working on it! I trusted em. They should have told me to come to forums for this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.