Heart of Stone

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Heart of Stone

[​IMG]

Gwyn rushes to Montdarte in order to warn Thanna and Maaku who are still investigating the sculptor, unaware of his ties to a dangerous gorgon. When the sculptor takes two townspeople up the mountain, Thanna cannot wait any longer and must go after him, with or without help.

Both the sculptor and the gorgon must be stopped, but Thanna, Maaku, and Gwyn must avoid being turned into stone first!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, October 12th until Wednesday, October 26th, 2022 at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Heart of Stone will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Snake Tomb Box and Royal Snake Tomb Box. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Old Man of the Forest

[​IMG]

The Old Man of the Forest EB series will be available for the duration of this event (Wednesday, October 12th to Wednesday, October 26th at Noon PT). To start this EB series, you will need to use Seed of Samhain, which can be purchased from the Marketplace for 5 Nobility Points. There is also a bundle of 11 seeds which can be exchanged for 1 Seal of the Damned!

[​IMG]

Each EB in the series has a chance to drop the stat item: Snake-o-Nine-Heads. This item has a maximum count of 10!
    [​IMG]

2. πŸ‘€

---DRAGON--- likes this.
  3. Why would we buy a bundle of 11 seeds for a seal, when a seal is 59 nobs and a seed is 5?πŸ˜…

4. Stonks

SkullS and Cheddar-Bay_Biscuits like this.
  5. because they give free seals as war rewards and those people might not be pay to play

6. No support

MorpheusAxel3 likes this.
  7. Thanks for adding the 11 sead for a seal bundle πŸ”₯

8. Will the EBs drop plates?

Mott likes this.
  9. @Devs did you forget to add plate drops? Happened last year in this eb series.

AD, Mott, -TheLastTrojan_ and 2 others like this.
  10. Must be getting low on funds. Bring back ASW and maybe I’ll consider paying for this eb (not).

11. Support. Bring back ASW.

MorpheusAxel3, Mott and I__Von__l like this.
  12. we are all challenged in some way, the admins are particularly challenged mathematically

13. Anyone have the count of how many seeds per level to start eb ? Also was it determined plates were being added, or nah ?

14. If you want players to pay for a limited time eb it should either pay more gold than HTR or drop more event items than NK or drop a super number of plates. I'm not sure the stat item is enough of an incentive. Next time push the dials to max.

15. Sitting here waiting for diabolical xD

16. Come on! How many seeds to open each EB?

GB-Game_Unhinged-GB likes this.
  17. I don’t mind if the rewards are limited and not tradable, but if bringing back this kind of eb series please add some plates drop atleast, thank you!

Baron_Nemesis likes this.
  18. Thank you KaW for reinstating the 2 chests a day reward for completing EBs!

Hopeful_Hoodlum likes this.
  19. I suppose if you got a seal as a drop but can’t afford to buy nobs it still lets you participate in that way