Heart Of Gold EB warriors not fighters.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *VapoRub (01), Jan 27, 2013.

1. As an outsider I'm curious as to how, with an osw of this magnitude, one can measure who exactly is winning or losing.

The real victor is the one that isn't requesting the cf at the end no?

2. I fought against hog not too long ago. I would dispute your claim as per the title of your thread. They have a lot of active members who know how to fight. Running eb can be part of osw strategy.

3. Crewl, I believe that the EB's were run to dump the troops they had been using while crystalling on a stripped zaft member.

4. makes sense, arkst. well there ya go op

5. After the 6th x-tal each player involved in strip has to jump in and out of the clan after dumping troops, to keep stripping. Busy doors

6. @ speaker_of_truth - Say what you will about HoG, but not a single seasoned OSW vet in ANY clan would say with true feeling that Heart of Gold is in any way an "eb clan" Nor do we accept just anyone. We are full of hard working reliable and active FAMILY members. Shame on you for attempting to slander HoGs name. The more you speak the more blatantly obvious it becomes to everyone who reads how truly daft you are. If your a Zaft supporter or member, you speaking in any way in turn makes them look foolish, which isnt right either. While we may be at war, respect is key. This is a game. There may be silly trash talk from both sides and banners, all in good play though. Zaft are good warriors and its a pleasure to OSW with them.

Respect to both sides, sad to see the rubbish in forums these days... Wasnt like this in the past.

This will be my only post, back to the battle field 

7. @alison aka shiny

Screw EBs during strip runs. Have a pure spy act as OSF for troop use.

8. No repeat button a pure spy

9. Can a neutral player make a OSW thread telling what is happening? Like the daily kaw-kaw, it would tell us leaderboard clan happenings and anything significant in a OSW or war.

10. Where the op keeps track of the gold taken, members lost, Clans in war and on what side...

11. :lol: speaker of **** always makes me laugh.

Have I farmed you before? Why is my name always in your posts? You just another stalker?

I will say. It is quite cute that I have yet another alt admirer :lol:

12. Does he not realize we have never had less than 3 clans on us at one time :lol:

Oh god the stupidity is comical

13. another zaft alt. zaft has about 50 threads trying desperately to trash apoc. conclusion. desperation.

looking at hog epic history, they are far from eb warriors in this osw.

and to the big talker about stripping 12T a day. how long has this war gone on? a week? 2 weeks? lets say two weeks, carry the 1, and you claim zaft has stripped 168T so far. with most apoc on LB and few without allies (i'm lazy and scanned, no in depth research here), 168T has either gone to waste or someone is full of ****.

speaker of truth. you zaft ass kissing **** sucker. you make zaft look weak and incapable. There is a reason real clans forbid members to post forums, you are a shining example (along with plenty of zaft mains and apoc mains) as to why that rule exists.

zaft used to be a war clan. they stack eb clans as shields for their waning older members. zaft got into a contract with red and cella, protection for funding. they needed blubber to insulate their royal retirement plan. that is why we have 50 zaft clans that nobody has ever heard of. Sure, zaft destiny and zaft faith all sound dreamy and deep, but zaft rebels? anarchy? rst? can't wait for zaft michael bolton, it would fit right in.

hey zeus, looks like you have a bunch of alts to track down and farm. I'll give you a head start, one posted as an apoc member then changed name back to her alt luna, her main is Nebel. go get her champ.

sweet dream

14. Hm...seems like a setup.

Post and make everyone THINK it's a Zaft alt, so Apoc can then come back and say "Oh we're EBing because we're doing 12tril strips!!!"

Or maybe I watch too much reality TV.

15. I think I watch the same tv as you Jayde.

Plus what decent hansel wastes time dumping troops on an EB during a crystal run, in the middle of a 12T strip? Great way to waste time and see those funds squandered.

Plus look at the EB the OP was whinging about, looks like mostly attack builds hitting. Why? Maybe repotting. Hell I'd rather have my clanmates hit an EB to repot than jump clans.

Oh and I'm not an alt for those who don't know me, just rebuilding after another failed attempt to retire from this crazy game.

Good luck to both sides, and enjoy 

16. OP looks like a zaft alt. or else a complete idiot. HOG has run one eb today, the last eb was 12 days ago. They are not currently running any eb's. I looked and zaft destiny has been running constant eb's, monster garage too. It's well known that clans run eb's for hansels to pin on and to dump troops during strips. To the poster above about not wasting time on eb's, sure that may be a good idea, but probably wont make the difference in a strip. It only takes about 20 seconds to dump troops on an eb. As far as I see, HOG running one eb in 12 days does not make them an EB clan. It actually supports the idea that they were involved in a big strip. 12T???? how many people were stripped??

17. Funny how public speaker talks about an alt when it is also an alt. Lol.

18. possibly. i'll leave that for you all to wonder about. I spoke about this already. when the sunshine clan was still around. Looks like the sun set, just as I said it would :cool:

wasn't their catch phrase something about wearing sunglasses and suntan lotion? :lol:

alts are a *****. spy build of the forums.

sweet dream

19. HoG, the place people go to be noobs.